TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT500s Continue To Leave Flat Rock AAI Plant

We keep seeing pictures of a few cars on one truck. What is happening to the cars that are done and supposed to be on railcars. I check the BNSF website everyday and nothing. Mine has been built since the 12th of June released and striped since the 27th of June. Missed three ETA dates already and still nothing. I just cannot beleive how poor of a job Ford does in tracing and shipping these cars. It is almost unbeleivable that any company can be this bad. I guess you have to actually care about customers instead of just saying you do in advertisements. Customer service at Ford is so bad it is beyond anything I have experienced anywhere else.

msdcobra

96SC -

Someone has to know, I agree. Believe me, the railroads know exactly what they are loading and when for obvious liability reasons. Ford must too, unless they've got a bunch of index cards stuck in a shoe box somewhere.

Those two on the truck are obviously not going very far according to the destinations listed. I don't see any obvious signs of special handling that 'Ralph' from Flat Rock plant talks about.

This whole deal does not inspire confidence.

Someone has to know, I agree. Ford must too, unless they've got a bunch of index cards stuck in a shoe box somewhere.

This whole deal does not inspire confidence.

Index cards?!? :hysterical: I love it.

I can see it now... customer calls, rep says "please hold" - puts the phone down, runs down to the end of the hall where 6 other reps are shuffling through the cards... "anyone see the card for the Red Shelby going to Big Bob's Ford?" No answer, so she runs back to the phone... "I'm sorry sir, the system hasn't been updated yet. Please call back later." :doh:

Archived