TEAM SHELBY FORUM

# OF ORDERS TO DATE ?

MAP

Does anyone know how many SGTs have been ordered so far? I keep seeing a figure of 6000 total or so.

I found a small dealer who basically knew hardly anything of the SGT. I gave him the little I knew and inquired about ordering one. He made a call to the Ford district sales rep. and was told his dealer could order one car, and was also told to expect April production (from Ford we think). I ordered a White 5 spd SGT on 2-14 (MSRP). I was there when the order went in the computer and have the order sheet in hand (however no VIN yet). I am a little nervous that with the late order date I might have missed the boat. I guess my question is:

At what point can I be sure this order will go through, and quit worrying about being too late?

Thanks

Does anyone know how many SGTs have been ordered so far? I keep seeing a figure of 6000 total or so.

I found a small dealer who basically knew hardly anything of the SGT. I gave him the little I knew and inquired about ordering one. He made a call to the Ford district sales rep. and was told his dealer could order one car, and was also told to expect April production (from Ford we think). I ordered a White 5 spd SGT on 2-14 (MSRP). I was there when the order went in the computer and have the order sheet in hand (however no VIN yet). I am a little nervous that with the late order date I might have missed the boat. I guess my question is:

At what point can I be sure this order will go through, and quit worrying about being too late?

Thanks

I wouldn't worry about it. You'll soon have the VIN and DORA to go with the car. SAI will be making the SGT until June of 2007 so you've got lots of time. Enjoy the car when you get it!

I wouldn't worry about it. You'll soon have the VIN and DORA to go with the car. SAI will be making the SGT until June of 2007 so you've got lots of time. Enjoy the car when you get it!

They are not sold out, but i believe there is more the 2/3 sold. I dont have exact number yet, but that is a good guess...

amy

Archived