TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stripes

Shelby-Don

Does anyone know if we can purchase any of the silver stripe material ? I have purchased a GT rear spoiler that someone has taken off their 07 GT real cheap. It's the same color as my car (white) and was only on the car for a couple of months, so I was thinking about installing it and adding the stripes to match those on the body. Has anyone inquired about the stripes ?

Does anyone know if we can purchase any of the silver stripe material ? I have purchased a GT rear spoiler that someone has taken off their 07 GT real cheap. It's the same color as my car (white) and was only on the car for a couple of months, so I was thinking about installing it and adding the stripes to match those on the body. Has anyone inquired about the stripes ?

Don,

The stripes don't usually go on the rear deck spoiler. See the GTH.

Skip the stripe on your spoiler addition. It will look better

Just my thoughts

Archived