TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

:blink: My guess is that not everyone buying the car reads or participates in these forums. My dealer advises that CSM596 (white 5 spd - why would anyone order an automatic other than to cut the grass?)has shipped and should be in my grubby possession within the week.

because f you look on the forum an auto white is more rare then 5 speeds 5 speeds are like horse apples in a parade there all over the place lol

:blink: My guess is that not everyone buying the car reads or participates in these forums. My dealer advises that CSM596 (white 5 spd - why would anyone order an automatic other than to cut the grass?)has shipped and should be in my grubby possession within the week.

Old guys like me that have to drive in stop and go traffic and that have a wife that doesn't drive a stick might resent that remark.

White-Autos will definitely be the rarest combination. I figure there may only be about 600 with that configuration. Here are my assumptions. Dealers need to alternate between manual and auto. There are approx 4000 Ford dealers. Maybe only 2500 will order SGTs. First 2500 cars are almost all ordered as manuals, second 2500 ordered as autos, last 1000 are manuals. From what I have seen of the production photos and the SGTs on ebay, the ratio is at least 3 black cars to every white. 1/4 of 2500 is 625 white-auto Shelby GTs. Rarity was not a factor for me in choosing white-auto.

Old guys like me that have to drive in stop and go traffic and that have a wife that doesn't drive a stick might resent that remark.

White-Autos will definitely be the rarest combination. I figure there may only be about 600 with that configuration. Here are my assumptions. Dealers need to alternate between manual and auto. There are approx 4000 Ford dealers. Maybe only 2500 will order SGTs. First 2500 cars are almost all ordered as manuals, second 2500 ordered as autos, last 1000 are manuals. From what I have seen of the production photos and the SGTs on ebay, the ratio is at least 3 black cars to every white. 1/4 of 2500 is 625 white-auto Shelby GTs. Rarity was not a factor for me in choosing white-auto.

You know I forgot to include ability to drive a manual on the checklist for my wife. Fortunately her dear father (who spent 40 yrs in the auto industry) taught her. I do regret my preference for manual when I drive the NJ turnpike, particuarly on Friday nights. Does the auto stick have the same white knob as the manual?

You know I forgot to include ability to drive a manual on the checklist for my wife. Fortunately her dear father (who spent 40 yrs in the auto industry) taught her. I do regret my preference for manual when I drive the NJ turnpike, particuarly on Friday nights. Does the auto stick have the same white knob as the manual?

The auto has the stock mustang shifter.

i dunno if my CSM number is correct..i don't have the car, but i supposedly have #439..but people w/ 500 and 600's already are showing up as delivered. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you get the number from your dealer?

did you get the number from your dealer?

yeah, they had talked to Mike at SAI and said the car was on the line, which I knew from amy on the 12th of feb saying it would be done that week. my dealer emailed me on the 13th saying what the number was and it was on the line. John saw a post I made in a thread and PM'd me the next week saying it was on the line. hell my vin status hasn't changed.

so something is F'd up. maybe my number was wrong, but its supposedly been on the line for 2 weeks now.

but according to amy they did the cars 1st come 1st serve and that was how they did the CSMs..and I'm not awaiting any special add on stuff. so if I have #439 something is really messed up that my car hasn't shipped.

yeah, they had talked to Mike at SAI and said the car was on the line, which I knew from amy on the 12th of feb saying it would be done that week. my dealer emailed me on the 13th saying what the number was and it was on the line. John saw a post I made in a thread and PM'd me the next week saying it was on the line. hell my vin status hasn't changed.

so something is F'd up. maybe my number was wrong, but its supposedly been on the line for 2 weeks now.

but according to amy they did the cars 1st come 1st serve and that was how they did the CSMs..and I'm not awaiting any special add on stuff. so if I have #439 something is really messed up that my car hasn't shipped.

Your right. Because my #461 came this week to VA.

CSM 07SGT0366

Color: Black

NICE TO SEE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE IN THE SEATTLE AREA. WE ALSO LIVE IN SEATTLE AREA,JUST NORTH. WE ALSO ORDERED BLACK, 5-SPEED AND GETTING A BUNCH OF MODS DONE. OUR CSM IS 07SGT0065. OUR CAR ARRIVED IN VEGAS EARLY JANUARY. HOPE TO HAVE CAR BY END OF APRIL.

DAVE

NICE TO SEE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE IN THE SEATTLE AREA. WE ALSO LIVE IN SEATTLE AREA,JUST NORTH. WE ALSO ORDERED BLACK, 5-SPEED AND GETTING A BUNCH OF MODS DONE. OUR CSM IS 07SGT0065. OUR CAR ARRIVED IN VEGAS EARLY JANUARY. HOPE TO HAVE CAR BY END OF APRIL.

DAVE

Thanks Dave. Wow, low production #. Sounds like you'll have a sweet car when it is done.

Love to see it sometime. We are on the eastside.

Mark and Wendy

I'll start us off...

Location - Maryland

CSM Number - 07CSM0059

Color - White

Hi,

I also ordered a white Shelby GT with auto. Did you get a chance to drive it yet and if so how do you like the automatic trans. I live in New York where we still have 5 feet of snow so I hope it doesn't arrive till June.

Thanks

GT4Me