TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Shelby GT came in today 2/10/07

Jewish Santa_merged

Thanks!, I placed the order on 11/18/06 and got it today 2/10/07... Oh all the snow melted here in Maryland and we are getting about 6 more inches on tuesday, the Shelby will be in the garage with my son's Evolution VIII

Great pictures. Thanks! It was cool to see how the cars are in the covered trucks, SO classy!

Good luck with the car.

Yeah I really love this car, My son and I have been cleaning it since it came in. My son has been clay baring the car (I highly recommend the clay bar). After he clays the car he puts a coat of wax on it, I have been doing the easy stuff like wiping it down and doing the wheels. I really can't wait for the weather to break so I can drive it and take some really good pictures of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I really love this car, My son and I have been cleaning it since it came in. My son has been clay baring the car (I highly recommend the clay bar). After he clays the car he puts a coat of wax on it, I have been doing the easy stuff like wiping it down and doing the wheels. I really can't wait for the weather to break so I can drive it and take some really good pictures of it.

Just wondered if you had any update? Any quality issues? Have you had a chance to take it out on the open road? Just wishing we had more people that have their cars talk about their experiences etc. Seems like we're all here for each other while we wait and then like some fair weather friends as soon as you guys get your cars you're gone! Come on help us get through this and let us live through you! :angry:

Just wondered if you had any update? Any quality issues? Have you had a chance to take it out on the open road? Just wishing we had more people that have their cars talk about their experiences etc. Seems like we're all here for each other while we wait and then like some fair weather friends as soon as you guys get your cars you're gone! Come on help us get through this and let us live through you! :angry:

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived