TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody take delivery of a white Shelby GT

GTHERO

I am getting a white shelby GT and was wondering if anybody has taken delivery and can post some pics of it. Mostly of the Front fascia. I am trying to decide on visual front options and cant find very many quality pics of the white car, they all seem to be black.

Thanks in advance

I am getting a white shelby GT and was wondering if anybody has taken delivery and can post some pics of it. Mostly of the Front fascia. I am trying to decide on visual front options and cant find very many quality pics of the white car, they all seem to be black.

Thanks in advance

I just got mine tonight. It was dark before I got her home, so the pictures are not that great but here they are. This car is a blast.

Mark

I just got mine tonight. It was dark before I got her home, so the pictures are not that great but here they are. This car is a blast.

Mark

cool! number 99 too.....lol very nice!

Amy

Mark

mark, Congrats!

What do yo think of the hood scoop in person? I am 90% thinking I want the CS6 Hood as I really don't like the "bolt-on" look I see in the pictures. As we've already said, beauty is in the eye, but now that you see it I'd be interested in your thoughts. Thanks!

mark, Congrats!

What do yo think of the hood scoop in person? I am 90% thinking I want the CS6 Hood as I really don't like the "bolt-on" look I see in the pictures. As we've already said, beauty is in the eye, but now that you see it I'd be interested in your thoughts. Thanks!

I originally wanted the CS6 hood as well. I had seen a Hertz car in person and really liked the look. I didn't dislike the riveted scoop, just liked the other one better. Because of the cost and not wanting to add any delays to the delivery of my car I decided to go with the SGT hood. I believe that it looks better in person than in the photos. I really like it alot and I am happy with my decision.

Mark

Congrats, Mark! That is one beautiful car! Funny, I always leaned towards the CS6 hood, but that scoop looks very cool. I actually like the riveted on look.....reminds me of the Cobra, and lends that "hand made" look to the car.

Good luck and happy trails!

Thanks Crispy!

Here is a link to some more photos.

http://members.cox.net/mjsondys/

Mark

Thanks Crispy!

Here is a link to some more photos.

http://members.cox.net/mjsondys/

Mark

You know....I almost pulled the trigger on this car (Shelby GT) after being denied a GT500 (the old "ADM" crap got sprung on me the week I was supposed to order at MSRP).

You have a beautiful car, I love these more every time I look at one. I just couldn't bring myself to order a hardtop....

So now, here comes '08 GT500 ordering cycle (next month), so I have to decide what to do again. Really indecisive at this point....I want a 'vert, but I'm not entirely convinced that the GT500 is the way to go for me. I want a car that handles really well, too-- and the weight and balance of the Shelby GT is right in the ballpark. Just no ragtop available. What's a guy to do????? :o

Sorry for the venting....I just need to decide what to do before the order banks open in March--- if I can even get MSRP.

Anyway, you take a nice pic! Love the white....reminds me alot of my '67 350 :wub:

Beautiful! Hey, btw, how does it sound with the CAI?

Slightly loud roar when starting. Nice rumble at idle, not really very loud at all. When you get on it, it has an awesome growl, fairly loud, that brings a smile to my face every time I hear it.

Very nice looking car. Did it come with the Ford Racing sticker on the back window?

No Ford Racing sticker on mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived