TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Numbered/Signed Photo of Shelby GT

07shelbygt

Just wanted to let everyone know that while I was going through the glove box of my new white Shelby GT last night, there is an invitation from Shelby Automobiles to get a signed photo of your car (black or shite) by Mr. Shelby along with a dash board CSM plate that matches your car. All the information is in the glove box. Cost: $599. Should be a nice addition to our cars memorabilia! Thanks SAI!!!! Nice touch.

I also learned that you cannot take Shelby GT's through a car wash due to ground clearance issues. They reccommend only hand washing. This could be a challenge for those of us in cold weather states!

Also, be extremely careful when parking, the front bumper is lower than parking curbs/stops.

Just wanted to let everyone know that while I was going through the glove box of my new white Shelby GT last night, there is an invitation from Shelby Automobiles to get a signed photo of your car (black or shite) by Mr. Shelby along with a dash board CSM plate that matches your car. All the information is in the glove box. Cost: $599.

Can you post that information? Is the picture with your actual car or with a generic black or white car?

I'm SO jealous. My PSDS is getting bad. I will feel so much better when I can sit down with the dealer and do the paperwork on the car. Once the car is in my name i will be able to relax.

Just wanted to let everyone know that while I was going through the glove box of my new white Shelby GT last night, there is an invitation from Shelby Automobiles to get a signed photo of your car (black or shite) by Mr. Shelby along with a dash board CSM plate that matches your car. All the information is in the glove box. Cost: $599. Should be a nice addition to our cars memorabilia! Thanks SAI!!!! Nice touch.

I also learned that you cannot take Shelby GT's through a car wash due to ground clearance issues. They reccommend only hand washing. This could be a challenge for those of us in cold weather states!

Also, be extremely careful when parking, the front bumper is lower than parking curbs/stops.

Hopefully most of that is going to Shelby's charity. Seems like a lot for a photo and a button, but maybe not if it contributes to the experience. I love America!! Seriously, somebody, I think he was in Florida, was on a couple of weeks ago complaing about 600 bucks to ship a car across the country. You really don't know what the value of something is till you have something to compare it to. I don't mean this as a dig on the folks at Shelby in any way but you have been bashing the heck out of the dealers on here about ADM. What do you suppose the profit margin is on a photo, a badge, and a signature at 599? And they get a "nice touch"! Again, I'm reasonably certain they will put the money to good use, and if I was buying one of the cars I'd probably buy the photo as well. The point is something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. I really hope you enjoy your car!! :D

Hopefully most of that is going to Shelby's charity. Seems like a lot for a photo and a button, but maybe not if it contributes to the experience. I love America!! Seriously, somebody, I think he was in Florida, was on a couple of weeks ago complaing about 600 bucks to ship a car across the country. You really don't know what the value of something is till you have something to compare it to. I don't mean this as a dig on the folks at Shelby in any way but you have been bashing the heck out of the dealers on here about ADM. What do you suppose the profit margin is on a photo, a badge, and a signature at 599? And they get a "nice touch"! Again, I'm reasonably certain they will put the money to good use, and if I was buying one of the cars I'd probably buy the photo as well. The point is something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. I really hope you enjoy your car!! :D

The picture is a licensing deal with ford and shelby licensing. I know monies go to the charity as well. Its a beautiful limited print, signed by Carroll. buy it because you like it and it's worth it to you. disecting everything and discussing it, for me ruins the experience of having it. Just my .02

Amy

The picture is a licensing deal with ford and shelby licensing. I know monies go to the charity as well. Its a beautiful limited print, signed by Carroll. buy it because you like it and it's worth it to you. disecting everything and discussing it, for me ruins the experience of having it. Just my .02

Amy

AMEN Amy!! And THANKS FOR ALL YOU ARE DOING FOR US!!!

I am SO SICK of all the negitive posts, here and in all the Mustang Forums. I wish that everyone could/would enjoy the FACT that we can buy a NEW SHELBY, in 2007.

I look forward to meeting you, John, Steve and the rest of the gang at SAI. I have 2 customer cars there. I am the Guy who sent you a Black Conv. to turn into the 1st CS8 Conv. With EVERY OPTION THAT IS POSSIBLE. (if John can find the car HA HA)

Thanks Again,

Randy

I AGREE... IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL BUY A SHELBY OR BUILD A MUSTANG USING SHELBY PARTS FROM THE MOD SHOP -HECK YOU EVEN ARE INCLUDED WITH THE BUILT IT FORUM.

BUT WHAT EVER YOU CHOOSE DONT FORGET CARROLL'S FOUNDATION THIS IS ALL PART OF MAKING A SHELBY AND SAI "SOMETHING SPECIAL"

Amy

Agreed

Whoa. That is beautiful! Amy, is this the one at Ford Art House?

Hi Crispy, yes this is arthouse, They really do terricific stuff!

Randy, I heard about your cars. John was out there hunting it the other day! lol, will be nice to put a name with a face

Amy

No i dont beleive it has your car number on there. It is a limited production peice only 250 of each car color are being made. I beleive mine is #15 or something...

Ordered it through my dealer

That's a great piece to add to any collection. When I picked up my car, there was a brochure in the info packet about this print. It comes with either a white are or a black car and includes a mounted commemorative plate with your car's CSM number along with your name on it, if you want. This is put together by www.shelbyartehouse.com or you can call them at 1-866-965-1767.

Gary

• 1 month later...

That's a great piece to add to any collection. When I picked up my car, there was a brochure in the info packet about this print. It comes with either a white are or a black car and includes a mounted commemorative plate with your car's CSM number along with your name on it, if you want. This is put together by www.shelbyartehouse.com or you can call them at 1-866-965-1767.

Gary

those of you ordering the print are you having your names put on it?

Guys, I can't view GTHERO's pic for some reason.

Is this what you're talking about? http://shelby.artehouse.com/perl/home.pl

If so, I was asking about this a while ago and wondering how many people were getting it.

If not, send more pics of what you're talking about please.

Adam

Guys, I can't view GTHERO's pic for some reason.

Is this what you're talking about? http://shelby.artehouse.com/perl/home.pl

If so, I was asking about this a while ago and wondering how many people were getting it.

If not, send more pics of what you're talking about please.

Adam

yes that is what they show in the card with vehicle

OK Neewbie question, are these exclusive to first owner of the vehicle? or can anyone order one and put any csm number?

Archived