TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gt-h stripping question

Sunlitgoldpony

Hi all. I love the look of the gold strips on the black. I am hoping to purchase a V6 pony for myself and would like to have that look on mine. Minus the GT-H badging on the side strips. Are the strips available for purchase as kit or separately? Or what brand of material or color is it? I called graphic express in fl. they said they do not have the exact color of gold.

I also own a 68 mustang coupe that is sunlit gold. I think a new one with strips will look great in the driveway next to it. hmmm ....which to drive??? thx for an answer?

Hi all. I love the look of the gold strips on the black. I am hoping to purchase a V6 pony for myself and would like to have that look on mine. Minus the GT-H badging on the side strips. Are the strips available for purchase as kit or separately? Or what brand of material or color is it? I called graphic express in fl. they said they do not have the exact color of gold.

I also own a 68 mustang coupe that is sunlit gold. I think a new one with strips will look great in the driveway next to it. hmmm ....which to drive??? thx for an answer?

geeeeeeeeeeeee apparently no one at shelby reads these forums??????

geeeeeeeeeeeee apparently no one at shelby reads these forums??????

Aparently its your second post and your rude already..........

We sell the kits, go to the shop, you can order online, or call the las vegas number on the shop page and ask for Steve

Amy

Aparently its your second post and your rude already..........

We sell the kits, go to the shop, you can order online, or call the las vegas number on the shop page and ask for Steve

Amy

GEEEEEEEEEEEE DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO END IN "LOL" FOR IT TO BE TAKEN AS LIGHT HEARTED. I DID THAT SO MAYBE SOMEONE, LIKE YOU, WOULD SEE ANOTHER POST AND LOOK INTO IT AFTER SEEING MY ORIGINAL POST WAS A WEEK OLD. AND THEN PERHAP I WOULD GET AN ANSWER :D . AFTER LOOKING AT THE FORUMS I CAN SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WORK CLOSELY WITH THE COMPANY THAT PROBABLE REGULARLY VIEW THEM . AND AS WELL RESPOND TO SUBJECTS WHEN THEY ARE ABLE. I KNEW IT WAS A SIMPLE, PERHAPS EVEN MINDLESS QUESTION. BUT AFTER GOING TO THE SITE, LOOKING AROUND, AND CALLING THE PHONE NUMBER. ONLY TO FIND THAT I COULD NOT BE TRANSFERED TO THE PARTS DEPARTMENT, BECAUSE THEY WERE HAVING PHONE PROBLEMS. I DECIDED TO TAKE PART IN THE FORUMS. AND ASK A QUESTION.

PERHAPS MY FIRST POST WAS NOT WORTHY OF ANSWER. BUT REGARDLESS, YOU (SINCE YOU SAID "WE SELL THE KITS") AS A REPRESENTITIVE OF SHELBY AUTO SHOULD NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS THAT WHAT SOMEONE TYPED WAS DEFINITELY MEANT TO BE "RUDE" AS YOU SAY. LET ALONE, TO TELL A POTENTAL CUSTOMER WHO HAS NOT SAID ANYTHING, DIRECTLY IN CONVERSATION TO YOU, THAT IN YOUR OPINION THEY ARE BEING RUDE. IS NOT VERY CUSTOMER SERVICE FRIENDLY. JUST BECAUSE I"M NOT IN FRONT OF YOU SHOULD NOT MATTER.

BY THE WAY,HOW MANY POST DO I HAVE TO MAKE BEFORE I AM ALLOWED TO BE "RUDE". ACCORDING TO YOU I STARTED AT 2. LOL ;)

APPARENTLY, AFTER READING MUCH OF THE FORUMS YOU ARE HELD IN GREAT PRAISE WITH MANY OF FORUM MEMBERS. PERHAPS SOMEDAY I CAN FELL THAT WELCOMED HERE.

THX FOR THE ANSWER.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

IF IT IN YOUR REARVIEW, IT NOT A MUSTANG

SUNLITGOLDPONY

GEEEEEEEEEEEE DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO END IN "LOL" FOR IT TO BE TAKEN AS LIGHT HEARTED. I DID THAT SO MAYBE SOMEONE, LIKE YOU, WOULD SEE ANOTHER POST AND LOOK INTO IT AFTER SEEING MY ORIGINAL POST WAS A WEEK OLD. AND THEN PERHAP I WOULD GET AN ANSWER :D . AFTER LOOKING AT THE FORUMS I CAN SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WORK CLOSELY WITH THE COMPANY THAT PROBABLE REGULARLY VIEW THEM . AND AS WELL RESPOND TO SUBJECTS WHEN THEY ARE ABLE. I KNEW IT WAS A SIMPLE, PERHAPS EVEN MINDLESS QUESTION. BUT AFTER GOING TO THE SITE, LOOKING AROUND, AND CALLING THE PHONE NUMBER. ONLY TO FIND THAT I COULD NOT BE TRANSFERED TO THE PARTS DEPARTMENT, BECAUSE THEY WERE HAVING PHONE PROBLEMS. I DECIDED TO TAKE PART IN THE FORUMS. AND ASK A QUESTION.

PERHAPS MY FIRST POST WAS NOT WORTHY OF ANSWER. BUT REGARDLESS, YOU (SINCE YOU SAID "WE SELL THE KITS") AS A REPRESENTITIVE OF SHELBY AUTO SHOULD NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS THAT WHAT SOMEONE TYPED WAS DEFINITELY MEANT TO BE "RUDE" AS YOU SAY. LET ALONE, TO TELL A POTENTAL CUSTOMER WHO HAS NOT SAID ANYTHING, DIRECTLY IN CONVERSATION TO YOU, THAT IN YOUR OPINION THEY ARE BEING RUDE. IS NOT VERY CUSTOMER SERVICE FRIENDLY. JUST BECAUSE I"M NOT IN FRONT OF YOU SHOULD NOT MATTER.

BY THE WAY,HOW MANY POST DO I HAVE TO MAKE BEFORE I AM ALLOWED TO BE "RUDE". ACCORDING TO YOU I STARTED AT 2. LOL ;)

APPARENTLY, AFTER READING MUCH OF THE FORUMS YOU ARE HELD IN GREAT PRAISE WITH MANY OF FORUM MEMBERS. PERHAPS SOMEDAY I CAN FELL THAT WELCOMED HERE.

THX FOR THE ANSWER.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

IF IT IN YOUR REARVIEW, IT NOT A MUSTANG

SUNLITGOLDPONY

welcome to the site. Yep, we had major phone issues, they cut all our lines by mistake. We are now back up and running, so please call back and ask for John walkker or steve, they will help you :)

Amy

Archived