TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Museum Delivery

Rich_Dye

It is the option to pick up your car at Shelby Autos (SAI) in Las Vegas. The last I heard from SAI it included a tour of the museum, factory, a luncheon and oh yeah the delivery of your Shelby GT. I was told yesterday there will be a $500 fee but once in a lifetime. If you are interested I suggest calling and having your car flagged as soon as you get a VIN or it might get loaded on a truck before you know it.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone from SAI confirm the Museum Delivery option. What is the charge? Timing? Any problems with driving the car home 1500 miles. Please confirm as I would want to consider. Thanx Steve

Museum delivery is confirmed, pretty sure pricing of 500 is confirmed as well, afterwards you can do whatever you want with your car, drive or ship

....Also there isn't a time frame for when they will start the Museum delivery. Last I heard they will happen on Fridays and will include a tour of the museum, factory, a luncheon and I think they give you a small token of your visit or something.......

......OK, I know somebody isn't going to get that.

Archived