TEAM SHELBY FORUM

really need help

wpggangsta

hey people... im so glad i found this forum... i am from canada and i am completely desperate to buy a 2007 shelby gt500 but supposedly there was only under ten thousand made... is this true???? will anymore be made in the next year or so??? can i order one from the manufacturing placeby any chance... ive got the cash and i am willing to pay the full 50-60 grand cash... iam really desperate people please help me out thx alot

hey people... im so glad i found this forum... i am from canada and i am completely desperate to buy a 2007 shelby gt500 but supposedly there was only under ten thousand made... is this true???? will anymore be made in the next year or so??? can i order one from the manufacturing placeby any chance... ive got the cash and i am willing to pay the full 50-60 grand cash... iam really desperate people please help me out thx alot

I heard yes there will be the GT500 in 08 but I am not from FORD. Here is one that is on EBAY that accepts Canadian checks. Contact the seller if you are interested and good luck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-FORD-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

Archived