TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"Just the facts,maam"(Whipple)

JETSOLVER

• 1 month later...

Although the technology appears to be more advanced, and the principles are pretty cool, everything I have read says that the power is all high reving. I like the fact that the Eaton produces boost throughout the powerband. That's what I don't like about Japanese sportscars, you have to be reving the hell out of it to access the power of the engine. But, no matter how fast I'm going, or how low on the powerband I am, she's always ready to blow.

KingCobra.

Although the technology appears to be more advanced, and the principles are pretty cool, everything I have read says that the power is all high reving. I like the fact that the Eaton produces boost throughout the powerband. That's what I don't like about Japanese sportscars, you have to be reving the hell out of it to access the power of the engine. But, no matter how fast I'm going, or how low on the powerband I am, she's always ready to blow.

KingCobra.

She's ready to blow. :wub: I am in love.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh crap, I may have started an international incident. :unsure:

Not 6ft wide, mrsuds! Just tall and blond. Well, after two children not so slim anymore, but I still love her guys. :wub:

We Dutch are on your side.We just sent another 1400 to Afghanistan.

I got nervous there for a minute..

I'm glad to see that other countries realize the need for global security. Now let's go kick some #ss.

What does a "large figured woman " have to do with Global security? Do you guys know something I don't?

Boy ,this topic has really taken some turns!! :lol::lol:

Archived