TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Check your Shelby Gt Vin Number here!

amyb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The Shelby GT VIN checker program will now show you if your car has been shipped. There are only four possible status messages: 1) Not in our database, 2) Enroute to Shelby, 3) In Production, and 4) Complete and shipped.

We are working on some enhancements and will, as always, strive to provide you with the most comprehensive information we can give you.

-Rich Sparkman

The Shelby GT VIN checker program will now show you if your car has been shipped. There are only four possible status messages: 1) Not in our database, 2) Enroute to Shelby, 3) In Production, and 4) Complete and shipped.

We are working on some enhancements and will, as always, strive to provide you with the most comprehensive information we can give you.

-Rich Sparkman

I guess you forgot: 5)"Arrived at Shelby Autos" because that is what mine is saying!! :blink:

-Rich Sparkman

Thanks this is helpful. If we have received the "Arrived at Shelby Automobiles" advice (#3) roughly how long should we expect it to take to delivery to the dealership (NY in my case)? I have to admit I feel like it's December 24th, 8pm and I'm 6 again.

guys another thing, if your car isnt showing up in Shelby's database and you want to check out the status of it in the FORD production process visit http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?showforum=80. It is a forum where Ford employees will track your car (provided you have a VIN) on their side, and give you a pretty detailed report of the car as is moves through the build process.

• 3 weeks later...

guys another thing, if your car isnt showing up in Shelby's database and you want to check out the status of it in the FORD production process visit http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?showforum=80. It is a forum where Ford employees will track your car (provided you have a VIN) on their side, and give you a pretty detailed report of the car as is moves through the build process.

Wrong they don't and can't do that any more. they got shut down. you need to read more.

I'm guessing the vin tracker isn't being updated as I was told by amy and my dealer that the car was on the production line at SAI last week and would be completed last week, and have seen no status change on the vin tracker. <_<

Well actually, I just visited and it looks like the site is up and running, unless something happened that I am unaware of.

post May 16 2006, 09:57 PM

I can think of no easy way to say this other than to say it directly.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be unable to provide vehicle order updates for the forseeable future.

I cannot discuss specific details. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...?showtopic=3543

now you may be able to con someone there to help you, but it don't work like it used to.

It still gets done, there are other people who track orders, that was a while ago. They even have instructionss how to track the order yourself

which is hit or miss...the voice recognition does not work. you have to talk to a person. good luck.

no need for this crap anyway, if you're dealer can't get this info for you in a timely manner you should do biz elsewhere. you make it sound as if going to that site is a given that you will get the info you seek, and that is far far from the reality of the situation.

which is hit or miss...the voice recognition does not work. you have to talk to a person. good luck.

no need for this crap anyway, if you're dealer can't get this info for you in a timely manner you should do biz elsewhere. you make it sound as if going to that site is a given that you will get the info you seek, and that is far far from the reality of the situation.

I got the info I asked for within a day, the people over there were very friendly and willing to help. It is meant to give people another tool to monitor their car. Geeze, just trying to help out.

I think our friends at SAI need to stay on top of that VIN tracker. I am tracking three cars. Each one has a VIN that is about 2000 units apart from each other. The first car stayed in the in transit to LV category for about 6 weeks and then within the last week or so showed up as arrived at SAI. The other two arrived in LV many weeks ago. Well the dealer for vehicle one just called and said he now had the car. I rechecked the VIN checker and it has now updated to shipped to dealer. Unfortunately his ADM is out of my price range. Is there any other way to find out how far along a car is in the SAI process?

I think our friends at SAI need to stay on top of that VIN tracker. I am tracking three cars. Each one has a VIN that is about 2000 units apart from each other. The first car stayed in the in transit to LV category for about 6 weeks and then within the last week or so showed up as arrived at SAI. The other two arrived in LV many weeks ago. Well the dealer for vehicle one just called and said he now had the car. I rechecked the VIN checker and it has now updated to shipped to dealer. Unfortunately his ADM is out of my price range. Is there any other way to find out how far along a car is in the SAI process?

Well I just got a call and the third vehicle I was tracking is now in too. That is the one I am buying since they had the best price of the three. I pick it up this afternoon. Very excited.

heard from John, my car is been in for a few days but vin tracker still says enroute

The VIN tracker says my car is enroute to SAI. My dealer says to expect my car any day! He recieved the billing invoice from SAI for my SGT 2 weeks ago..........I did not order the car. Just checked with my dealer and he had one ordered that was not sold. I payed down payment and waiting. I have tried to find out where the car is. If its still at SAI I would like to add S/C to it. Waiting for an answer to where it is at the moment.......

Amy has been busy lately, as we all have been. I make it a point to read every new post at least once or twice a day but I don't usually post as I'm not in a position to comment on many of these topics. I'll leave that to management. However, I'll see if I can get John Walker to get into the habit of coming in here and posting to participate in these discussions on a regular basis. He answers lots of calls and emails every day so he's pretty busy too.

although i didnt like what i heard from John (car still en route) , i must admit to have someone in management so willing to reach out to a customer is a rarity. Speaks volumes about the culture at SAI and that starts at the top.

+10!

I agree, a bunch of 1st class individuals. Makes owning my SGT even more valuable to me, knowing who built it.

LR66

Mike you could be the only person i have seen on this site that had a CSM number before taking delivery

I think your dealer could be full of it or maybe he gave you an internal purchase order number...

I also have a cfm w/o taking delivery.

Archived