TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Production #'s

speedyburd33

Amy,

Is there an additional charge for the museum pick up? My salesperson says she has called SAI four times and can't get an answer.

Thank You,

Chris

chris, not sure whats happening but you or your sales person can call John at 702 942-7325 he will arrange for you..... no extra charge to do this

Amy

• 2 months later...

Amy, Hopefully you may be able to give me some insight on this: ordered a SGT on 1/25/07, as of 4/5/07, dealer still has NO VIN#. What is your best guess on how long it may be before I'd see this car(if at all) AFTER dealer finally gets VIN#. 6-8-10 weeks? Thank you very much, as your estimation will help me decide if I should wait for this car, or get one already available, living in the Northeast my window of enjoyment ends by Oct.(weather).

Amy, Hopefully you may be able to give me some insight on this: ordered a SGT on 1/25/07, as of 4/5/07, dealer still has NO VIN#. What is your best guess on how long it may be before I'd see this car(if at all) AFTER dealer finally gets VIN#. 6-8-10 weeks? Thank you very much, as your estimation will help me decide if I should wait for this car, or get one already available, living in the Northeast my window of enjoyment ends by Oct.(weather).

I ordered my car (Feb 15) and got a VIN (Feb 19) car was built on March 9, shipped March 12, arrived SAI, March 31 I think? Have to look again. Anyway, I would say that if you factor 3, maybe 4 months with Mods, from VIN to drive you're ok. But as I've said...I don't think you're going to get car from your dealer at this point. Hope I'm wrong! Good luck!

Matt-I think you're right, even if I see car, looks like it would be July, earliest, NOT INTERESTED! If he doesn't have VIN # Fri.. AM, I'm cancelling. Have been in touch with Jason/Tower Ford, he has been MOST helpful. Would recomend anyone looking to contact him.

Matt-I think you're right, even if I see car, looks like it would be July, earliest, NOT INTERESTED! If he doesn't have VIN # Fri.. AM, I'm cancelling. Have been in touch with Jason/Tower Ford, he has been MOST helpful. Would recomend anyone looking to contact him.

Awesome! Jason's turned out to be a "good" guy, we've had a few here recently, so they are out there! Don't waste your time with the other.

Good luck!

Thanks for the compliment guys!

Update!!!!!

My CSM # 0022 Has been sold.....

I still have both the Black and White sticks at SAI getting upfitted.

Both cars are available @ MSRP -$500 and both should be here shortly.

If anyone needs any info please feel free to contact me.

Jason P Fachner

Tower Ford Inc

516-466-6400

Thanks for the compliment guys!

Update!!!!!

My CSM # 0022 Has been sold.....

I still have both the Black and White sticks at SAI getting upfitted.

Both cars are available @ MSRP -$500 and both should be here shortly.

If anyone needs any info please feel free to contact me.

Jason P Fachner

Tower Ford Inc

516-466-6400

I'll buy yours if you'll buy mine :D

Archived