TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Had to post this pic of the GT-H I rented

Guest evilchris

I've heard the will be selling them at the 30-40,000 mile mark.

On a side note, where was that pic taken? I'm heading to San Francisco next Thursday and one of the places we're going to see is the Muir Forest. Just wondering if that is it.

Guest evilchris

I've heard the will be selling them at the 30-40,000 mile mark.

On a side note, where was that pic taken? I'm heading to San Francisco next Thursday and one of the places we're going to see is the Muir Forest. Just wondering if that is it.

It's Sequoia National Park

sequoia.jpg

Elite 1

I agree, it's a beautiful looking car. Is it just me or does this car have a lower stance than the GT500, and why in heck would they not have on a lower stance on the GT500 anyway.

svtkeith

Elite 1

I agree, it's a beautiful looking car. Is it just me or does this car have a lower stance than the GT500, and why in heck would they not have on a lower stance on the GT500 anyway.

svtkeith

The shelby h has the ford performance lowering springs installed as well as the cold air intake and a few other tweaks.The GT500 should also, but for some reason does not .

Guest evilchris

The car is DEFINITELY much lower than a GT, 1.5" sounds right. The stance is awesome.

PS thanks for resizing my pic ELITE1, I edited my original large link out of my post. =)

Archived