TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Christmas picture

anyone else notice the spoiler on the back of the Shelby GT in the Christmas photo on the home page???

I'd like to see some pictures of the whole car with it. B)

Good eyes! It looks like the stock wing or the wing from the GT-H convertible concept. I would also say this isn't a recent picture because of all the GT-H Shelby's.

That's the black CS6 you're seeing there. This picture was taken during Shelby GT-H production last summer but since it included most of our employees we used it for the Christmas photo.

Rich,

Do you have any details on the spoiler. It the last piece of the puzzle that I haven't decided on yet (barring any new info). Do you have a picture or a car we can see it on? Is it more a wing like the stock Mustang or a full spoiler like on the GT500?

That black car with the silver stripes and the rear wing is the same black Shelby CS6 that can be found in the gallery. The wing on the back is the standard Mustang GT rear wing. Here's a pic from the gallery:

New_snake.JPG

I'm the one on the far left in the Christmas picture. :D

That black car with the silver stripes and the rear wing is the same black Shelby CS6 that can be found in the gallery. The wing on the back is the standard Mustang GT rear wing. Here's a pic from the gallery:

post-142-1137368293_thumb.jpg

I'm the one on the far left in the Christmas picture. :D

I am a little confused also....Are either of those the one that is going to be for the Shelby GT? In the shopping area it only says coming soon.

Archived