TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 FORUM

ksmach1

Amy,

I posted a few things on the GT500 forum about the 2007 GT500 car and not the vintage GT500 car. Is this forum only for the vintage car or is it for both? I ask this because I own a 2007 GT500 and not a 60's GT500. I did post a question for you about the 40th anniversary package but I have not seen you post a response as of yet so I'm thinking that I didn't post my question under the correct forum. Please put me on the right track because I really enjoy the public forum. Thanks

Ken

Amy,

I posted a few things on the GT500 forum about the 2007 GT500 car and not the vintage GT500 car. Is this forum only for the vintage car or is it for both? I ask this because I own a 2007 GT500 and not a 60's GT500. I did post a question for you about the 40th anniversary package but I have not seen you post a response as of yet so I'm thinking that I didn't post my question under the correct forum. Please put me on the right track because I really enjoy the public forum. Thanks

Ken

Sorry ken it is for vintage but thas ok, I answered you questions. sorry for the delay

Amy

Archived