TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Jason's Shelby CS8

Shelby_CS8

Hey Guys,

Here is some links to pictures of our Hillbank Motorsports demo vehicles at SEMA and a few other links.

My Personal Car

http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/SEMA2...ATURE/index.htm

Our Company car takes a Top Ten Award at SEMA!

http://www.autosite.com/content/shared/art...cle_id_int/2263

At story on our company Hillbank Motorsports

http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/SEMA2...ATURE/index.htm

Let me know what you guys think!

:blink: Aie Charumba.. That is really hot. I Wish I had one. The car is nice also. Very nice Jason. Is that your girlfriend in the photos? Shweet. Who makes the fuel filler door? Do you stock those? Also the Dual stripe floor mats with the blue Carol Shelby signature is a nice touch. Hey I have a question. Arent the Shelby parts supposed to come with certificates of authenticity as official shelby parts? Save up all the certificates and you get in the registry.

Hey Guys,

No Krista is not my g/f, but a very close friend that is very hot. But I am getting married to another hot car crazy girl I met in a Mustang car club over 5 years ago.

For the fuel door, it was specially made for me. Currently it's the only one in the world. I'm thinking about asking the company to produce them for me to sell, but the cost would be about $400 if they went into production. But being hand / CNC made out of aluminum its not cheap to produce. But if enough people want one, im sure I could have them made. I'm sure I could take it through Shelby and get the logo on it. Let me know if your interested.

Im glad you like the floormats I designed. They are available through us and Shelby. They are $229 for a custom 4 piece set that fits much better than stock.

By the way, if you guys like my car we can customize it here for you. I'm real glad to hear you guy's so approving of my car!!

As for the registry, once you buy a complete Stage I from an "Authorized Shelby Performance Parts Dealer" and clear the registry process, Shelby will give a certificate of purchase! Hope this helps!

Send the car to me usually truck freight or railway. Its not that expensive. Usually about $1,000 each way.

Are you kidding me?.......It is up for the winter months,and all sorts of plans are in the works but if this is possible it sure would free up my time ..How often is something like this done? Do you have referals? You have my interest peaked!

I'm serious How is this process started?

As for the registry, once you buy a complete Stage I from an "Authorized Shelby Performance Parts Dealer" and clear the registry process, Shelby will give a certificate of purchase! Hope this helps!

Jason.. I am sending you a PM If you could please contact me I need to ask you some questions.

I did purchase a complete stage one package from an authorized shelby dealer and it is at one right now getting the parts put on and painted. HOW do I clear the registry process or start it?

Thanks

Dont forget to check your PM

Jason.. I am sending you a PM If you could please contact me I need to ask you some questions.

I did purchase a complete stage one package from an authorized shelby dealer and it is at one right now getting the parts put on and painted. HOW do I clear the registry process or start it?

Thanks

Dont forget to check your PM

Why PM? Im sure others would like to get the "skinny" I would also like the break down on the qualification for the Satge 1. (refresh my bad memory) :huh:

If I remember right, it's Shelby Razors, Baer/Shebly Brake kit, Front/Rear fascia, hood/hood grille, front upper grille, side scoops. Shelby letter kit? More or less it's all the outer looks not including the 2 stripes.

Am I close, Or way off target? Thanks- FB

Why PM? Im sure others would like to get the "skinny" I would also like the break down on the qualification for the Satge 1. (refresh my bad memory) :huh:

If I remember right, it's Shelby Razors, Baer/Shebly Brake kit, Front/Rear fascia, hood/hood grille, front upper grille, side scoops. Shelby letter kit? More or less it's all the outer looks not including the 2 stripes.

Am I close, Or way off target? Thanks- FB

I remember reading that stripes are included but I'm not positive on that

Yes I did. We are hosting a domain name that will link you directly to the spot on our website with all the regulations and the actual registry.

The website domains are:

www.cs6registry.com

www.cs8registry.com

It should be up and running on monday. Thanks.

Jason. I went to the registry websites listed and they still say comming soon. Any insight? By the way TBS is doing a great job onthe car, sending my pics along the way. She goes into paint tommorow. I pick up my CS6 on Monday. I can't wait. I will be sure to post some pics. It is a fun experience being on the ground floor of some new parts. Now still wondering about the registry rules webpage.

Jim

Archived