MY DEALER IS GETTING ONE FOR BEING PRESIDENT AND

ONE FOR BEING FOCUS SVT. AND THAT IT.

WHAT ABOUT THE 9000 SHELBY'S

WHAT SHOULD I DO ???????????????????

1. GET MY MONEY BACK AND FORGET THE SHELBY

2. BE FIRST IN LINE FOR A 2008 SHELBY

3. FORGET THE WHOLE THING AS A FOREST OF GREED BY FORD DEALERS

4. WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS MINE ARE AT A LOW RIGHT NOW

For me, I would stay on the list for when the "share of nation" allocations that have been discussed on this board come out. Whats the worst that can happen. Though it may be to late, I hear talk of dealers with allocations and no buyers being discussed on this site.

I may be in the same boat, but just haven't got the call yet. Maybe 2008's will come in satin silver. That would be a sharp looking sleeper.

Good luck

Frustrating!

But, my understanding is that your dealer should get 3 before share of nation.

If he's an honest dealer, I'd hang in with him and leave money up for an '07 that may come as share of nation allocation or as the 3rd car that it seems he should be allocated. If that doesn't happen, then you should be able to agree that you'll be first for 2008.

In the mean time, make sure your deposit is refundable and then shop around once the summer hype dies down.

WHAT SHOULD I DO ???????????????????

1. GET MY MONEY BACK AND FORGET THE SHELBY

2. BE FIRST IN LINE FOR A 2008 SHELBY

3. FORGET THE WHOLE THING AS A FOREST OF GREED BY FORD DEALERS

4. WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS MINE ARE AT A LOW RIGHT NOW

First thought is Keep your interest in front of them. I assume that your deal was for at/near MSRP and so you suspect that their is some funny business going on. Let them know that you have reason to believe that there is more than 2 cars comming and what are they willing to do for you? Do not cash a deposit return check!! That amounts to the cancellation of a contract and you have more options if you don't. We could use more details to help but we need to formulate a working set of guidelines as this is going to really start happening often now and a process to follow would be helpful.

Right now I have 1 built that is sold and 1 power lease that is built and sold. I have 3 sold orders in the system and should get 1 for Focus SVT and maybe 1 more for share of nation.

I have been turning buyers awya as I can not come up with any cars from other dealers without giving my 1st born.

1970boss302

what #on your dealer's list are you?

has your been placed?

do you have a DORA with your name on it?

I AM # 3 ON MY DEALERS LIST AND HE SAID THE ORDER WAS PLACED

BUT THAT'S ALL I HAVE NO DORA

I know how you feel. :rant: Hell I even went and looked at a Vett and a GTO today. My wife and I are on two different list with deposits. But it will be some time before we see the cars. It's hard my wife told me that "You have always wanted a Shelby NOW WAIT FOR IT." I guess she thinks if I get the Vett or the GTO and our # comes up for the Shelby I would get it and she would have to drive the Vett or the GTO and we would let the second Shelby go due to the fact of not wanting to take a hit in value of a 6 to 12 month old car.

I say WAIT FOR IT.

Now I just hope it is worth the wait!

MCLE

I AM # 3 ON MY DEALERS LIST AND HE SAID THE ORDER WAS PLACED

BUT THAT'S ALL I HAVE NO DORA

70boss,

Me thinks your dealer is trying to pull a fast one on you!

if they are Pres Award and svt and svt focus they should get 3 cars minimum.

Did you get a receipt? deposit made?

They may be trying to get you to back off because they had a much better offer.

stick to your guns on this one buddy.

get a copy of the DORA to see who's name is on order. are you number 1 2 or 3?

Archived