TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question For AmyB or anyone else that can help

Cobra Boy

AmyB,

I am part of a group that got our GT500's together in St Louis over the weekend. Yo can find lots of pics at stangsunleashed.com in the forums. We were interested in starting a Missouri chapter of the GT500 owner's club.

Any advice for startup would be good. Also I would like to design a logo for our club and do not want to create any problems with coptrights. Is there a process to go through and submit our logo for approval with ShelbyAutos?

We're just a bunch of guys that are proud as heck of our cars and would like get a club going but don't want to cause any problems.

Thanks,

Cobra Boy

• 3 weeks later...

AmyB,

I am part of a group that got our GT500's together in St Louis over the weekend. Yo can find lots of pics at stangsunleashed.com in the forums. We were interested in starting a Missouri chapter of the GT500 owner's club.

Any advice for startup would be good. Also I would like to design a logo for our club and do not want to create any problems with coptrights. Is there a process to go through and submit our logo for approval with ShelbyAutos?

We're just a bunch of guys that are proud as heck of our cars and would like get a club going but don't want to cause any problems.

Thanks,

Cobra Boy

Hi Cb, as clubs go, I would check to make sure there isn't one in MO already, I thought there was. Clubs, all clubs are always looking for good people who take an active interest and role.

on the logo, you cant legallyrecreate the car or the name, but if you dont sell merchendise, , its usually aceptable, once you start recreating it and selling stuff with it, it becomes an issue

Amy

Archived