TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where is the "Super Snake"

herewer

Theirs is based on the 60's Mustang. I was thinking of something based on the new Mustang with a production of 500 or less? or fewer? Of course it would have to be more horsepower than the current GT500.

So with all the new great cars coming out and the "KR" that "is not" coming out, how about a very limited edition of the "Super Snake"? Do I get the first one for a great idea? :D

you would have if you had it first.....lol

nothing is impossible at shelby ;)

Amy

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Oct 25 2006, 11:12 PM) 1213[/snapback]

Amy

But I did have it first!!! I remember, what a night!, late December back in 63'...........Oh.......oops. sorry.....that's a completely different fantasy.

I actually tried to post something in the same regard a few months ago when I joined the forum and after I typed it all in and tried to post it, it vanished into thin air, never to be seen by the ever curious public. I had contributed it to a Shelby Auto's "conspiracy" to keep anyone from starting rumors before they wanted them to be started.....lol.

If I can't have the first one then I guess I could settle for the very last one instead, just throw in a KR next to it. I'll be impatiently waiting while I try to figure out how to build a bigger garage. B)

• 4 weeks later...

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amy B @ Oct 25 2006, 11:12 PM) 1213[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Amy

But I did have it first!!! I remember, what a night!, late December back in 63'...........Oh.......oops. sorry.....that's a completely different fantasy.

I actually tried to post something in the same regard a few months ago when I joined the forum and after I typed it all in and tried to post it, it vanished into thin air, never to be seen by the ever curious public. I had contributed it to a Shelby Auto's "conspiracy" to keep anyone from starting rumors before they wanted them to be started.....lol.

If I can't have the first one then I guess I could settle for the very last one instead, just throw in a KR next to it. I'll be impatiently waiting while I try to figure out how to build a bigger garage. B)

lol :)

Archived