TEAM SHELBY FORUM

got mine this pat weekend

svtstangs

To the people thta have their cars.

Can we get some feedback on the following to clear up some of the conflicting press articles out there;

1) Interior. How would you rate the interior quality, comfort and overall design.

2) Handling. Any comments on wheel hop, hoes the handling & feel of the car.

3) Performance - No need to comment on this, unless of course you want to. We all know its a BEAST!

4) Any other good feedback.

Thanks & Congrads to those that have waited so long.

To the people thta have their cars.

Can we get some feedback on the following to clear up some of the conflicting press articles out there;

1) Interior. How would you rate the interior quality, comfort and overall design.

2) Handling. Any comments on wheel hop, hoes the handling & feel of the car.

3) Performance - No need to comment on this, unless of course you want to. We all know its a BEAST!

4) Any other good feedback.

Thanks & Congrads to those that have waited so long.

Add one more question. What did they do with the space normally used for the spare tire?

BTW, Congrats svtstangs!! You're one lucky dude!!

Any idea how you got it so early in the run? What VIN# series? Mine is 2097XX. Any connection with a PowerLease?

I have no idea how i got it so early. I place the order on the first day that they could be ordered. I really wasn't expecting it to arrive until later in the year due to it being and convertible. the vin is 157xxx

Congrats! :bandance: :bandance: Any chance that knowing Brad helped? :poke: J/K enjoy. P.S. Hope that trailer doesn't mean your just gonna park it!!

I do know Brad. He kept me informed on the car and when the first day it could be ordered. But, I have several friends that work for Ford and a long standing relationship with a local dealership that helped me get it ordered placed in a timely manner.

I have no idea how i got it so early. I place the order on the first day that they could be ordered. I really wasn't expecting it to arrive until later in the year due to it being and convertible. the vin is 157xxx

Wow. Congratulations. That VIN is way lower than even some of the test mules. Five Oh B posted one of those VINs as 197XXX if I remember right. You musta won some lottery or they shipped you Bill Ford's car by mistake. On second thought, if he starts wondering where his car has gotten to, us other poor SOBs might just get ours rolling out of the Black Hole.

post-6222-1152712937_thumb.jpgMy came in friday 7/7. The first one in my area. Here it is.

Man it looks good w/ the black vert top! Make sure you keep a notch list for all the competition you're gonna smoke. Good luck! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived