TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American Products

cugotit

I would like to know if there will be any aftermarket products from Shelby for the Shelby GT500. I would perfer to add genuine Shelby parts to my GT500. First thing I would like to do is get rid of the SVT wheels and add a set of Shelby CS67s. I went to Shelbywheels.com and coudn't buy them. The web sit says that they will be sold through Ford dealerships only. My dealer called for info and priceing. He did not recieve anything. Also after SVT releases the sequence numbers of the GT500s it would be great to be able to purchase a dash plaque from Shelby instead of Ford. I have an old catalog from 1966 with the Shelby products that wre available for your Shelby/Cobra/Mustang. I think it would be great if GT500 owners could thumb through a small catalog and purchase items directly from Shelby. It would makes owners feel closer to the legacy from which their cars came from. Let me know what you think.

I would like to know if there will be any aftermarket products from Shelby for the Shelby GT500. I would perfer to add genuine Shelby parts to my GT500. First thing I would like to do is get rid of the SVT wheels and add a set of Shelby CS67s. I went to Shelbywheels.com and coudn't buy them. The web sit says that they will be sold through Ford dealerships only. My dealer called for info and priceing. He did not recieve anything. Also after SVT releases the sequence numbers of the GT500s it would be great to be able to purchase a dash plaque from Shelby instead of Ford. I have an old catalog from 1966 with the Shelby products that wre available for your Shelby/Cobra/Mustang. I think it would be great if GT500 owners could thumb through a small catalog and purchase items directly from Shelby. It would makes owners feel closer to the legacy from which their cars came from. Let me know what you think.

There will be many genuine shelby parts available soon, uncluding wheels. updates to follow

Amy

Archived