TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I will photoshop your GT500....

ELITE 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there, I would like to say you are doing some amazing work! I would like to ask you if you could do something for me. I understand it is very time consuming. I would like to do it myself because right now I’m in Iraq and I have nothing but time on my hands but I do not have photo shop. What I would like to know is if you could photo shop my car. My wife picked up my Shelby and I sold my Mach 1. Well im in a mustang club and I had a photo shop picture of my Mach with the letter head, I was wondering if I emailed you a pic of the old letter head, would you be able to take the Mach off and put the Shelby on in its place????? That would be so great if you could. I could email you the pictures and I could email you a few others too just to help you pick a good car to fit in the place of the Mach. I totally understand if you do not want to do this, but I thought it was worth a shot. Please email me let me know

Ron

i attached the old one

post-5628-1152992670_thumb.jpg

post-5628-1152992670_thumb.jpg

FANTASTIC work.

Could you please do a Vista Blue and delete the over roof stripe. That will reflect my car.

I did keep the side stripes.

Also I like like the rear side window modification.

Can those be purchased somewhere??

ELITE 1

Hi, great work by the way, would love it if you could do two pictures of the GT 500 red with white stripes. I would like to see one with cervini's quarter window scoop and lower side scoop, then I would like to see the other with dream car factory's upper and lower scoops, again awsome work. Thanks.

PS-I'll ow you a cold beer.

svtkeith

Elite 1. I would also like to see a red/white with the cervinis upper and lower scoops. I've provided a link to get the picture of them. Scroll down the page and you'll see both scoops. I'll also provide a link to the dream car factory upper and lower scoops if you have time to get to this. Thanks in advance!

https://www.dcfstore.com/cart/pc/viewCat_P....amp;iPageSize=5

https://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1160

Elite 1 , Awesome Work! How bout white coupe/blue stripes with the Blingz/ Halibrand looking wheels ?? Thanks , WH

GT500whitewithbluestripeswithblingz.jpg

Hey Elite 1,

Any chance you could do a Vista Blue coupe with Tungsten stripes and the attached rims?

GT500vistabluewithtungstenstripesan.jpg

FANTASTIC work.

Could you please do a Vista Blue and delete the over roof stripe. That will reflect my car.

I did keep the side stripes.

Also I like like the rear side window modification.

Can those be purchased somewhere??

here is a link to the side window covers click here

could i please see a grabber orange with white stripes? do you have the side window scoops to go along with it and the scoops behind the back door. i would love to see it like that, and can you tint the windows? i know this must be alot of work........ but we are all enjoying it.

ELITE 1... nice work! Have couple requests of my own if don't mind.

First... *convertible* - Vista Blue w/Performance White stripes including over the top stripes. stock wheels. mild drop

Second *convertible - Alloy w/Satin Silver stripes including over the top stripes. Shelby Razor wheels. mild drop

Last *convertible* - Alloy / no stripes. Shelby Razor wheels with black centers and polished lips. mild drop

Main thing I'm looking for is the first two to see how these convertibles would look with the over the top stripes. Last request is how I'm currently anticipating setting the car up if I decide against adding over the top stripes. Thanks! :happy feet:

could i please see a grabber orange with white stripes? do you have the side window scoops to go along with it and the scoops behind the back door. i would love to see it like that, and can you tint the windows? i know this must be alot of work........ but we are all enjoying it.

GT500grabberorangewhitestripesandsc.jpg

just curious... why the backgrounds are the same color as the cars?

Because I am too lazy to change the background. The color of the car has alot to do with the background, it changes to the same color as the car, so I just leave it that way. I could change the backgrounds if I wanted, but I don't...lol. If the car has a background that is worth keeping original, I will do my best to keep it that way, for example (pic below) the city background looks cool so I will try to keep it that way.

gt500minetimessquarestocknostripesfy1.jpg

Alloy with tungsten stripes coupe. With the rear window covers, lowered a little, Wheels, undeciede. American racing Shelby gt500's maybe or black frpp w/polished lip, Then the stockers for good measure.

Your work looks fantastic!!!

GT500alloywithtungsten.jpg

Archived