TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Build Progress Update

Paleoc

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I recieved my grill with the letters off to and was thinking all day and came up with a good fix and did mine. I got an r/c antenna tubing (black) from the hobby shop. and cut it into pieces the size of the pins on the back of the letters. and when I got the letters centered and straight I pushed the tubing pieces on the pins and they are tight and snug and will not come off and don't rattle at all. I am very happy with it

(r/c antenna tube is small plastic tubing and is about a buck)

Thanks

Dave

Whats the word on the install? I wrote Shelby and asked,No answer, I asked on the forums,No answers. So whats up? Is it to complicated or what? I really like that grille but the trouble getting answers is making me shy away from dealing with the Shelby store............I really don't want to do that either.Shelby has been in my blood since 1960's

Hey guys, I recieved my grill with the letters off to and was thinking all day and came up with a good fix and did mine. I got an r/c antenna tubing (black) from the hobby shop. and cut it into pieces the size of the pins on the back of the letters. and when I got the letters centered and straight I pushed the tubing pieces on the pins and they are tight and snug and will not come off and don't rattle at all. I am very happy with it

(r/c antenna tube is small plastic tubing and is about a buck)

Thanks

Dave

Whats the chances you took picture of the process?

Try this for the headlights... its what I paid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-06-MUSTA...051669954QQrdZ1

Holy Shiznit!! :wacko: Dude I love the look of the upper grille. Man, I can't wait to get my upper grille along with the front fascia to mount on the Stang. I got the PIAA light and the brackets. I sure it wont be long before the rest shows up. Hey Jason! Can you email me the instructions as well Sir? FLYINGBADGERS2001@YAHOO.COM Thanks Jason! -FB

At this point we are just waiting for the fascia's. I'm being told we will get them any day. Keep your fingers crossed.

Nice, Ill have the new hood on by Christmas, hopefully Santa can drop by the fascia too...

Lol, I just saw what it says under my avitar "Shelby nut" lol.

Archived