TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Diecast from Shelby

amyb

Hi All, we have some new diecast coming from Shelby Diecast. There will be 1:64 and 1:18. There is a thread on Joe's diecast Shack all about it. Please ytake a look and let us know your thoughts.

Thanks

Amy

Joe's diecast Shack, Shelby Thread

Thanks Joe for posting!!!!! :P :P :P

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Jul 29 2006, 06:45 PM) 546[/snapback]

Hi All, we have some new diecast coming from Shelby Diecast. There will be 1:64 and 1:18. There is a thread on Joe's diecast Shack all about it. Please ytake a look and let us know your thoughts.

Thanks

Amy

Amy...

They look AWESOME.Amazing detail all around.it's kind funny , Carroll kicked everyone A** when he came up with the 1:1 Shelby Cobra , Daytona Coupes and of course the Mustangs and Dodge products we all love , BUT now , He's going to do that in 1:64 scale.....WAY TO GO CARROLL !!!!

Now where is that Lil'Cobra at :rolleyes:

Frank Generazio

Certified Shelby Cobra Die cast collector

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amy B @ Jul 29 2006, 06:45 PM) 546[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Thanks

Amy

Amy...

They look AWESOME.Amazing detail all around.it's kind funny , Carroll kicked everyone A** when he came up with the 1:1 Shelby Cobra , Daytona Coupes and of course the Mustangs and Dodge products we all love , BUT now , He's going to do that in 1:64 scale.....WAY TO GO CARROLL !!!!

Now where is that Lil'Cobra at :rolleyes:

Frank Generazio

lol

Certified Shelby Cobra Die cast collector

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Jul 29 2006, 07:45 PM) 546[/snapback]

Thanks

Amy

Amy,

They are fantastic - amazing detail of one of the most recognizable and beautiful designs in auto history. I am really looking forward to these!

Hi!

I just joined the forums, and thanks to Joe for posting the links. The 1/64th look great! I have a couple of questions:

(1) There was mention of 1/18th scale; will the 1/18th scale be the same assortment and styles?

(2) Will there be a 1/18th 1968 Shelby GT500-KR?

(3) Will the 1/64th be available for purchase in Las Vegas?

Thanks,

John

Hi!

I just joined the forums, and thanks to Joe for posting the links. The 1/64th look great! I have a couple of questions:

(1) There was mention of 1/18th scale; will the 1/18th scale be the same assortment and styles?

(2) Will there be a 1/18th 1968 Shelby GT500-KR?

(3) Will the 1/64th be available for purchase in Las Vegas?

Thanks,

John

hi John, here is what I have now....

(1) 1 1/18 is a different assortment more cars, including cobra.

(2) yes there will a gt500kr

(3) the 1/64th will be at kmart exclusively and I am working on vegas and online

Amy

These are great! Can you give us more details? When will they be available? Where? Online?

Thanks,

Brad Smith

they will be available in sept now, I am trying to confirm, working on online.

Amy

Amy,

Thanks for the responses! I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. Can you tell me if the 1/18 68 KR will be fastback and convertible?

I'm coming out to Vegas next week and planned to come to Shelby, so I thought I'd ask if I could get my 1/64th's there. Oh well, I'll go scavenge the K-mart.

Thanks,

John

Amy,

Thanks for the responses! I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. Can you tell me if the 1/18 68 KR will be fastback and convertible?

I'm coming out to Vegas next week and planned to come to Shelby, so I thought I'd ask if I could get my 1/64th's there. Oh well, I'll go scavenge the K-mart.

Thanks,

John

The KR is fastback right now, and I dont have 1:64 yet, but please do stop by and see us

Amy

Amy,

Look forward to seeing you and everyone at Shelby! Will be there on August 17th for the factory tour at 1030hrs. My wife and I will have the Hertz Shelby GT-H.

Thanks again for letting me know about the KR!

Hope to see you then !

John

cool, see you then

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, just curious.

I've found a Shelby GT500 Eleanor :D in 1:18 scale from shelby collectibles at another webpage.

There is a link in a previous post I've made.

My question is, when is the car expected to be released for sale, and is it going to be sold in shopshelby as well?

Greetings Michael

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

say amy?? were do I find the site store? is there anything new in the 1/64 besides the mustangs? thanks,TAZ

Hey...

You can go to www.shelbyautos.com then click the tab marked "shopping."

There's also another site linked to it which is Carroll's Shelby Foundation, which has additional merchandise. If you want even more, Ford.com has a store that sells Shelby merchandise.

As for the 1/64ths, I haven't seen anyone selling them other than on ebay. We got ours from K-mart who has the contract for them. SAI Amy was working out a deal with K-mart to sell them in Shop Shelby, but they haven't come up on the site yet.

Hope this helps!

John

Hey...

You can go to www.shelbyautos.com then click the tab marked "shopping."

There's also another site linked to it which is Carroll's Shelby Foundation, which has additional merchandise. If you want even more, Ford.com has a store that sells Shelby merchandise.

As for the 1/64ths, I haven't seen anyone selling them other than on ebay. We got ours from K-mart who has the contract for them. SAI Amy was working out a deal with K-mart to sell them in Shop Shelby, but they haven't come up on the site yet.

Hope this helps!

John

thanks john, for the dirrections,

I located the store, you were right no 1/64th listed.

I have no k-marts in my area. so, I guess I'll have to trade for them ,or ,wait till this years diecast convention.TAZ

Hello ,

I have offerd this before , and i will offer to again , If there are any Shelby Collectibles Collectors out there that don't have a K-mart near them and would like some of the 1:64 cars , i will get them for you at store cost.They are $2.99 ea plus tax in the K-marts near me.I'm lucky to have several K-marts near me , so we collectors need to stick together.

If you all want some , let me know.I'll help anyway i can.Also , of anyone comes across a Chase version , please let me know.I would like to have the Yellow and Silver G.T.500E Eleanor for my collection.

Take care ,

Frank

Resident Shelby Cobra Die Cast Fanatic :rolleyes:

thanks john, for the dirrections,

I located the store, you were right no 1/64th listed.

I have no k-marts in my area. so, I guess I'll have to trade for them ,or ,wait till this years diecast convention.TAZ

Archived