TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hertz Shelby GT-H Diecast?

Brent Zier

Rich, if cost was not prohibitive, it would be nice to have a decal sheet included to be able to customize the GT-H. Your thoughts?post-188-1131342848_thumb.jpg

One of our own companies is Shelby Collectibles, and I think they're working on one right now.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

that is correct Shelby diecast will have it out in 1:18th and 1:64 by the fall.

Amy

Thanks, Amy. Is this RLC AMY?

Hi Brent,

RLC Amy??? lol Yes this is that Amy, the Amy that actually started the HWC and RLC. I have been called many things, but never RLC AMy.... Just kidding, glad you made it over here :)

Amy

I'll be looking out for this Amy.

How ya doin'?

Not sure where I am....

pretty dark in here...

not scared!! :D

Hi Bone!!! how are you? working hard as ever I suppose. All is well with the project I hear, should have some stuff soon....

And it is not dark in here, there is light just walk towrd it...lol

Amy

Hi Amy!

Nice to learn it is you! "RLC' was a little slip of the finger, I meant HWC

(I am usually only on the RLC boards). I also have been there since day 1 and have missed your presense, but feel it got real old for you after the 'same ol-same ol' every day. The Priority/Rewards is an interesting topic...

I'm glad with your background you are able to be involved with this endeavor, your eye for quality has to be a real plus for CSM! There is some interest on the HWC "Ask HW" section. I have the HW's 1966 GT350H in 1/64 and it is one of my favorites castings. Since my Dad was unawares of the 1966 version, I rented the 2006 GT-H version and made sure my kids sat in it and appreciated it for what it is.

Hi Amy!

Nice to learn it is you! "RLC' was a little slip of the finger, I meant HWC

(I am usually only on the RLC boards). I also have been there since day 1 and have missed your presense, but feel it got real old for you after the 'same ol-same ol' every day. The Priority/Rewards is an interesting topic...

I'm glad with your background you are able to be involved with this endeavor, your eye for quality has to be a real plus for CSM! There is some interest on the HWC "Ask HW" section. I have the HW's 1966 GT350H in 1/64 and it is one of my favorites castings. Since my Dad was unawares of the 1966 version, I rented the 2006 GT-H version and made sure my kids sat in it and appreciated it for what it is.

Hi Brent, Good to see you here! Yes, I am helping with the shelby diecast. Joe has actually sneeked the new 1:64. here is the link, I think you and the other collectors will like it, I tried to incorporate all things you guys want. real rubber tires, openning doors and hood, all metal, etc.

I hope to build the site as we go. Let me know what you think

Amy

Joe's diecast Shack Shelby Thread

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amy B @ Jul 24 2006, 12:03 PM) 518[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

that is correct Shelby diecast will have it out in 1:18th and 1:64 by the fall.

Amy

That's great news! Thanks for letting us know. :)

Thanks, check out the threAD ON jOE'S......

JOE DIECAST SHACK SHELBY THREAD

• 3 months later...

Archived