TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Availablity Question...

mr_dci

Here are the cities listed

Phoenix, Arizona; Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and San Francisco, California; Denver, Colorado; Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Tampa and West Palm Beach, Florida; Maui and Honolulu, Hawaii, and Las Vegas, Nevada. In addition, the car will be available in Boston, Massachusetts.

So what about the people who dont live on the west coast or Florida. I would think there could be a couple at most major cities. I work like 5 mins from Dulles Airport and won't ever see one of these cars. Even after they are done with them the cars will be sold local so everyone in the majority of the US won't even get the chance to drive/buy one. Are there any plans on sending out more to other locations for the following year. Thanks.

Phoenix, Arizona; Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and San Francisco, California; Denver, Colorado; Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Tampa and West Palm Beach, Florida; Maui and Honolulu, Hawaii, and Las Vegas, Nevada. In addition, the car will be available in Boston, Massachusetts.

So what about the people who dont live on the west coast or Florida. I would think there could be a couple at most major cities. I work like 5 mins from Dulles Airport and won't ever see one of these cars. Even after they are done with them the cars will be sold local so everyone in the majority of the US won't even get the chance to drive/buy one. Are there any plans on sending out more to other locations for the following year. Thanks.

I think Boston, NJ as wellAs far as sale, they will be put up for auction to ford dealers, then sold. they will not be sold locally

I think the cars will be snapped up like hotcakes. Also that auction prices will be out of this world, considering production numbers.

Archived