TEAM SHELBY FORUM

This car is fantastic!

Hi there. Just a short note of thanks really. I came over to america on holiday form britian, and when a saw the GTH on the hertz lot in LAX i had to hire it. I only had it for a day, but I still managed to put 380 miles on it. It was expensive but so much fun. If i was still in the US now i would be trying to hire it again. So thanks again to everyone who made these cars. I am just sad that i will probably never get a chance to drive it again. Nevermind at least i have lots of photos!

Hi there. Just a short note of thanks really. I came over to america on holiday form britian, and when a saw the GTH on the hertz lot in LAX i had to hire it. I only had it for a day, but I still managed to put 380 miles on it. It was expensive but so much fun. If i was still in the US now i would be trying to hire it again. So thanks again to everyone who made these cars. I am just sad that i will probably never get a chance to drive it again. Nevermind at least i have lots of photos!

awesome... sounds like ou enjoyed it!

quite a shame the car wasn't available for my Florida trip in early June. I had the money to burn the airport didn't yet have their shipment ... oh well

• 2 weeks later...

Paul, send up some of the photos...we will put them up on the new site, shelby experience!

• 3 weeks later...

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Jul 5 2006, 09:46 PM) 453[/snapback]

Paul, send up some of the photos...we will put them up on the new site, shelby experience!

I took the photos with a 7 megapixal camera. As a concequence the pics are huge. Could i zip them and send them in an e-mail. You can do what you like with them then.

They'd be too big for email too. We're working on the Shelby Experience website right now and I'll create a way to upload the photos yourself. Hang on to those photos for now. Thanks.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

• 1 month later...

Archived