The production vehicles produced by Shelby's Whittier California facility are;

1986 Shelby GLH-S - 500 units

1987 Shelby Charger GLH-S - 1000 units

1987 Sheby CSX - 750 units

1987 Shelby Lancer - 800 units

1988 Shelby CSX-T - 1500 units

1989 Shelby CSX - 500 units

1989 Shelby Dakota - 1500 units

The GLH-S' , Lancer, and 87 CSX were converted by Shelby to Turbo II specs. They received unique graphics and wheels. They were shod with Goodyear VR50 tires (known as Gatorbacks). The GLH-S' received Koni adjustable suspension while the others received Monroe Formula GP.

The 87 Lancer is considered the first production car to have a cd player as standard equipment. They received a 10 speaker Pioneer DEX-77 stereo system.

The 88 CSX-T were all sold to Thrifty Car Rental. They received cosmetic and suspension upgrades, but retained the Turbo I engine.

The 89 CSX was upgraded to Turbo IV specs. It was the first production car to use a variable nozzle turbocharger. It had an aggressive body kit and ultra light Fiberide wheels. Recaro seats were optional.

The Shelby Dakota installed a 318 V8 in place of the standard V6 engine. This truck received suspension upgrades also.

I do not know the production figures of the Dodge Charger Shelby, Daytona Shelby, or Lancer Shelby.

robin

• 6 months later...

The production vehicles produced by Shelby's Whittier California facility are;

1986 Shelby GLH-S - 500 units

1987 Shelby Charger GLH-S - 1000 units

1987 Sheby CSX - 750 units

1987 Shelby Lancer - 800 units

1988 Shelby CSX-T - 1500 units

1989 Shelby CSX - 500 units

1989 Shelby Dakota - 1500 units

The GLH-S' , Lancer, and 87 CSX were converted by Shelby to Turbo II specs. They received unique graphics and wheels. They were shod with Goodyear VR50 tires (known as Gatorbacks). The GLH-S' received Koni adjustable suspension while the others received Monroe Formula GP.

The 87 Lancer is considered the first production car to have a cd player as standard equipment. They received a 10 speaker Pioneer DEX-77 stereo system.

The 88 CSX-T were all sold to Thrifty Car Rental. They received cosmetic and suspension upgrades, but retained the Turbo I engine.

The 89 CSX was upgraded to Turbo IV specs. It was the first production car to use a variable nozzle turbocharger. It had an aggressive body kit and ultra light Fiberide wheels. Recaro seats were optional.

The Shelby Dakota installed a 318 V8 in place of the standard V6 engine. This truck received suspension upgrades also.

I do not know the production figures of the Dodge Charger Shelby, Daytona Shelby, or Lancer Shelby.

robin

Archived