TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Production upate??

boggs47

Any update on when we can expect to see orders filled for production. Are we waiting for the GT-h to be finished?

Hi Boggs, we are still scheduled to have all parts ready to go in June. We have seen first article sample and we have started production

Amy

• 3 weeks later...

I have a co-worker who might be interested in a CS6. Is production up and running? Is Shelby doing the work? Is Vince heading this production up? Time for completion would be? Is tax charged on the parts? What is the cost of the kit? Labor?

The Deacon

Right now we're only offering CS6 kits for customer installation. We're a little busy producing the GT-H at the moment and we're also producing the parts for the CS6, which should begin shipping this month.

Stay tuned for future updates once orders begin shipping. In the meantime, go down to your local Hertz location and rent a Shelby GT-H! You won't be disappointed.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Right now we're only offering CS6 kits for customer installation. We're a little busy producing the GT-H at the moment and we're also producing the parts for the CS6, which should begin shipping this month.

Stay tuned for future updates once orders begin shipping. In the meantime, go down to your local Hertz location and rent a Shelby GT-H! You won't be disappointed.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Hey, Rich,

I thought the GT-Hs already shipped to Hertz? Are there more than the 500 being done or are some of the 500 still being completed or??

Anything you can tell us on plans for a CS8... based on a GT? or ?? WOuld that be new-only or parts-kits or ??? Will weight-reduction/balance be a high priority or mostly adds??

Appreciate any insight you can share at this point... trying to figure my options for a year or so out.

-Dan

We're in the middle of the production run of 500 Shelby GT-Hs at the moment. Some have been shipped.

I'd like to share our future plans with everyone here on the forum but I can't right now. Those details are still being worked out. Stay tuned here and I'll post what I can when it's appropriate and accurate.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

We're in the middle of the production run of 500 Shelby GT-Hs at the moment. Some have been shipped.

I'd like to share our future plans with everyone here on the forum but I can't right now. Those details are still being worked out. Stay tuned here and I'll post what I can when it's appropriate and accurate.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

OK, thanks Rich, I understand... just curious, are the Hs being done at the NV shop? Would seem not so much room there.

PS - the museum and tour was a joy -- gotta stop by again in the fall when I'm out your way.... regards...

Yes, we're producing the GT-H right here in our Las Vegas manufacturing facility. The GT-H production line is now part of our tour.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on when we can expect to see orders filled for production. Are we waiting for the GT-h to be finished?

for the orders we have already taken, the parts have all been ordered from their respective suppliers. If your on the list, you will be hearing from us very soon

Amy

• 3 weeks later...

Some CS6 parts are being shipped as they become available. Some of our suppliers are a bit overwhelmed by our production of the GT-H so some of the CS6 parts are still on order. The demand for these components has been very high but we're making headway in filling the orders.

At this time we are only offering the CS6 as a customer-installed kit.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Since S-A is not offering customers any kind of documentation or even something as simple as a dash sticker, I see no reason to order anything except for the hood, the few body mods, lettering, stripes, etc, from S-A. Correct me if I'm wrong?

The supercharger is available from Paxton resellers. The dual exhaust, brakes, wheels, rear wing, everything else is available in the aftermarket. But I'm crossing my fingers, hoping S-A will have this kit ready to go by this fall. No sense ordering it until at least one customer has posted up some photos of a completed car, imo.

No, we're shipping the orders we can fill in the order we received them. We're not waiting to have all the components for complete kits, so if you ordered one or two items you should be receiving them shortly if you haven't already, depending on what you ordered and when you ordered them.

BTW, I don't think you can get the Paxton supercharger from anyone but us. It's a Shelby exclusive. Please post here if you find someone selling the same Paxton intercooled V6 supercharger we're selling.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

No, we're shipping the orders we can fill in the order we received them. We're not waiting to have all the components for complete kits, so if you ordered one or two items you should be receiving them shortly if you haven't already, depending on what you ordered and when you ordered them.

BTW, I don't think you can get the Paxton supercharger from anyone but us. It's a Shelby exclusive. Please post here if you find someone selling the same Paxton intercooled V6 supercharger we're selling.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Hi Rich, what happened to the happy face????

I emailed Ted Kubiaczyk several times to get an updated on my order with no response, I am starting to wonder if he still works at Shelby?

I decided to go from Happy Face to Ugly Face. :)

Ted's been on the road at the Shelby Auto Club event in Virginia. He just got back and is going through his backlog of emails and voice mails. When he gets to yours, I'm sure you'll get a response.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Rich,

I was basing that assumption on the July-06 advertisement in Mustang Monthly. I thought it was a Paxton ad, but careful inspection reveals "Shelby Automobiles" at the bottom. :-) My apologies for misleading anyone.

Guys,,,,,,there is going to be certification!!!! The COMPLETE kit must be purchased from an Authorized Shelby dealer. I will be heading up the registry on behalf of Shelby. In about a week, and once approved by SHELBY, I will be giving the definitions what needs to happen to be certified and get your dash plaque and other pieces to certify your car. Give me a call if you have any questions about this. 949-900-1961. Thanks Jason

Guys,,,,,,there is going to be certification!!!! The COMPLETE kit must be purchased from an Authorized Shelby dealer. I will be heading up the registry on behalf of Shelby. In about a week, and once approved by SHELBY, I will be giving the definitions what needs to happen to be certified and get your dash plaque and other pieces to certify your car. Give me a call if you have any questions about this. 949-900-1961. Thanks Jason

[color=#FF0000]All, There must be clarification here. These are not cars built by Shelby Las vegas, and although they are kits designed by my team, these will not be in the Shelby registry that is done by SAAC. I don't want confusion here. Shelby dist USA will keep a list or log, or even registry, but it is seperate and it is called the Shelby proformance parts. This also only applies to those that buy the complete kit. And that kit currently is for 6 cyc only. Although the parts all fit a 8 cyc, the supercharger is not yet released. When it is, the kit will then be available offically for 8's[/color]

Amy

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Jul 22 2006, 02:35 AM) 515[/snapback]

[color=#FF0000]All, There must be clarification here. These are not cars built by Shelby Las vegas, and although they are kits designed by my team, these will not be in the Shelby registry that is done by SAAC. I don't want confusion here. Shelby dist USA will keep a list or log, or even registry, but it is seperate and it is called the Shelby proformance parts. This also only applies to those that buy the complete kit. And that kit currently is for 6 cyc only. Although the parts all fit a 8 cyc, the supercharger is not yet released. When it is, the kit will then be available offically for 8's[/color]

Amy

I am a little puzzled here. I am having the car built by one of your official Cobra dealers. The Cobras are also not built in Las Vegas yet they go in the SAAC registry?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amy B @ Jul 22 2006, 02:35 AM) 515[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Amy

I am a little puzzled here. I am having the car built by one of your official Cobra dealers. The Cobras are also not built in Las Vegas yet they go in the SAAC registry?

Yes, there is confusion and that is what we are trying to avoid. In the case of the cobras, the cars are commisioned by us if they are fiberglass and built by us if they are aluminum. The fiberglass are finished and inspected at Las Vegas. These do go into the SAAC registry.

The Mustag kits are not done by us, or inspected by us or built by us. Hence they will not go into the SAAC registry.

Amy

Ok guys and gals, after speaking with Amy Saturday morning here is how we are going to handle this.

I will be heading up an INDEPENDANT registry for the CS6 Enthusiast Kit that is Authorized by SHELBY AUTOS. There will be steps needed to be completed prior to getting into the registry just like normal. But due to these being independently built, there will be a few verification steps needed to done prior to getting into the registry or the badge, which will only come if the COMPLETE KIT is purchased and installed. Please hold all questions regarding this until the parameters are stated.

In addition, I have been appointed to handle all questions on behalf of Shelby that you may have regarding this enthusiast package. So please forward me all questions you may have and if I cant anwser them I will get them from the appropiate person. Amy will make an official statement on this in the next day or so.

Thanks guys!

Jason Cenora

jasonc@hillbankusa.com

Hey Rich..........June has come and gone..........no parts,

July has come and gone.......................no parts,

August will it allso come and go.............?

no, we are filling orders for everything but the fascia, and the fascia will be in next week. We saw 1st article friday. it needed to be perfect, it now is

Amy

B)-->

QUOTE(Amy B @ Jul 29 2006, 07:56 PM) 550[/snapback]

no, we are filling orders for everything but the fascia, and the fascia will be in next week. We saw 1st article friday. it needed to be perfect, it now is

Amy

So you are saying that orders are being shipped out.

Hey Rich..........June has come and gone..........no parts,

July has come and gone.......................no parts,

August will it allso come and go.............?

Call hillbank, they now have everything but facsia, those are being delivered next week

Amy

Archived