TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HAVE YOU SEEN ONE OF THESE?

RichS

If you have seen a Shelby GT-H transport truck like this one:

gth609-t.jpg

The first one left here yesterday bound for Phoenix but that's just the first of many. So if you've seen a Shelby GT-H transport truck out there on America's highways snap a photo and send it in! We would love for you to send us your photos so we can post them on our main website.

Thank you.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

gth609-t.jpg

The first one left here yesterday bound for Phoenix but that's just the first of many. So if you've seen a Shelby GT-H transport truck out there on America's highways snap a photo and send it in! We would love for you to send us your photos so we can post them on our main website.

Thank you.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

send a a shot and I will send you a tee shirt

Amy

gth609-t.jpg

Thank you.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Hi Rich,

I want to rent one of these bad boys come the last week of May. Will they be available? I called Hertz directly and they had no idea what I was talking about. Is there an ETA for deliveries? I'd like to rent one out of Tampa FL on May 31st through June 4th.

I need to order my rental pretty soon so any information would be helpful. If I cannot order this car in time, I'll need to make another selection

Thanks!

Hi Rich,

I want to rent one of these bad boys come the last week of May. Will they be available? I called Hertz directly and they had no idea what I was talking about. Is there an ETA for deliveries? I'd like to rent one out of Tampa FL on May 31st through June 4th.

I need to order my rental pretty soon so any information would be helpful. If I cannot order this car in time, I'll need to make another selection

Hertz is handling the transportation of the completed cars so I can't answer whether Tampa will have them at that time or at all. Give Hertz a call and ask if they have the "Fun Collection" program. Only the outlets that have the Fun Collection will have the Shelby GT-H, as I understand it.

-Rich Sparkman

Shelby Automobiles

Archived