TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS6 Future

ksmach1

Amy, I would like to start by saying that the CS6 kit is a great start for SA! I am a little disappointed that you can't do the installs right now, but I guess all good things take time. Will the CS6 kit continue for a 2007 mustang or is it a one and done? Like many of us, we want a shelby mustang but will not settle for nothing less than a DOCUMENTED shelby mustang. If not another CS6 car, what is on the burner for a V8 mustang? Will we be graced with the rebirth of the GT350. How about the car being produced like the 60's shelby's were and get a way from the Ford assembly line produced shelby? Shelby mustangs have a great history and a lot of loyal followers, so from this loyal follower to you at SA, please make us proud and bring back the muscle mustang that Mr. Shelby is known for. As always, thanks for your time and help. Keep up the good work

Ken

Amy, I would like to start by saying that the CS6 kit is a great start for SA! I am a little disappointed that you can't do the installs right now, but I guess all good things take time. Will the CS6 kit continue for a 2007 mustang or is it a one and done? Like many of us, we want a shelby mustang but will not settle for nothing less than a DOCUMENTED shelby mustang. If not another CS6 car, what is on the burner for a V8 mustang? Will we be graced with the rebirth of the GT350. How about the car being produced like the 60's shelby's were and get a way from the Ford assembly line produced shelby? Shelby mustangs have a great history and a lot of loyal followers, so from this loyal follower to you at SA, please make us proud and bring back the muscle mustang that Mr. Shelby is known for. As always, thanks for your time and help. Keep up the good work

Ken

Hi Ken, theres a lot of stuff in the works we just can't discuss right now. The CS6 will continue when and if we figure out the changes that will be made electronically to the 07 model. We understand there is a difference with having a Shelby made by Shelby and we agree we will do that too, timing is the issue right now. But there are also many people who want as close as they can get to a Shelby and we want to provide that too.

Amy

Archived