TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I NEED EVERYONES THOUGHTS

Does anyone other than myself feel like Center Line rims would look good on the Shelby?

Expecially on the Red,Black and Orange.

This way I can keep the origanal Tires and rims Brand new and have alot of fun smoking a cheaper tire off the car. :shift:

Sorry, don't agree. They are old and out of style................Welds are the way to go. CentreLines (assuming the Drag type) are also heat sinks. This car is too modern for those 'old' rims. by the way, you didn't specify which CentreLines.............

My opinion...............

If your referring to the solid style centerline, I don't like the fact that they don't let air in to the brakes. Even back in the day when everyone had them, I always heard that was a problem. If you'd like to know how they would look, you might could get someone good at photoshop to do a chop with those wheels on. The Mustang Source has a photoshop forum. If you provide a picture of the color car you want and a picture of the wheel, someone might do it for you. If I had photoshop, I'd give it a try.

I agree. Buy what you like.

I'm still undecided on rims for my GT.

It's very hard to look at a small pic and imagine them on the car...Whew. :banghead:

I'm looking through Wheel Max right now.

If anyone has any good rims sites, let us know! :rockon:

Rims have become like sneakers.

Too many choices!

I'm getting dazed and confused by the varieties.

What amplifies the issue is other than stripes or spoilers, rims make the biggest difference in the car's appearance.

How often do we ride down the street and make judgements (perhaps profiles) of people based on their rim choice? I know I do. Especially those who's rims keep spinning when they stop!

I really don't care what rims anyone has - but I do find myself saying, "hey, good choice," or, "oh, daddy!"

I spent about a month online shopping for rims for my 350Z - and thought myself lucky when they arrived and I liked how they looked.

Once again - I face the choices. :happy feet:

By the way - I'd consider Cragar SS's if they came in 19's. Retro, baby.

Kaylan - I prefer the pic where your right front is airborne!

How many guys on the street have you embarrassed with that monster?

I'll wager a lot. :shift:

Rims have become like sneakers.

Too many choices!

I'm getting dazed and confused by the varieties.

What amplifies the issue is other than stripes or spoilers, rims make the biggest difference in the car's appearance.

How often do we ride down the street and make judgements (perhaps profiles) of people based on their rim choice? I know I do. Especially those who's rims keep spinning when they stop!

I really don't care what rims anyone has - but I do find myself saying, "hey, good choice," or, "oh, daddy!"

I spent about a month online shopping for rims for my 350Z - and thought myself lucky when they arrived and I liked how they looked.

Once again - I face the choices. :happy feet:

By the way - I'd consider Cragar SS's if they came in 19's. Retro, baby.

Kaylan - I prefer the pic where your right front is airborne!

How many guys on the street have you embarrassed with that monster?

I'll wager a lot. :shift:

Those are just my track tires. I run the Bullitt rims with Nittos daily. I was in Norwalk this weekend and the photographer got an awesome shot down the drivers side of the car. I'll post it when I get it. Here's a couple my buddy took from the stands.

post-1973-1152595081_thumb.jpg

post-1973-1152596636_thumb.jpg

post-1973-1152595081_thumb.jpg

post-1973-1152596636_thumb.jpg

Archived