TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby at Molson Indy

shel-b001

07 Shelby -- Is this your car that is on display at the Molson Indy?

Reported by reguis & he was told it was the #1 car at Erwin Ford?????????

Looks like the First Car in Canada has arrived.

I went to Requis' Post and he states that the car at the Indy was White with Blue Stripes. I feel Much better now.. :doh: Man don't do that to me! :rant: Could you imagine All those people around it! If it's mine, they must have the my colour wrong! It's supposed to be Red with White Stripes. Maybe it was the Shelby that I was mentioning earlier this week that was on display at Kennedy Ford in Oakville??

I feel Much better now..

Perhaps he saw the pace car which is a white GT with blue shelby style stripes. My son was down there at the qualifying on Friday and saw it. He ended up getting me a poster of the car autographed by some of the Molson Canadian babes. Isn't he considerate?

post-3014-1152456767_thumb.jpg

post-3014-1152456767_thumb.jpg

That explains it probably is the MULE car from head office at Oakvillr

I went to Requis' Post and he states that the car at the Indy was White with Blue Stripes. I feel Much better now.. :doh: Man don't do that to me! :rant: Could you imagine All those people around it! If it's mine, they must have the my colour wrong! It's supposed to be Red with White Stripes. Maybe it was the Shelby that I was mentioning earlier this week that was on display at Kennedy Ford in Oakville??

Your probably right that it is the mule car .

Sorry did`nt mean to scare you like that wasn`t sure of your colour /

That explains it probably is the MULE car from head office at Oakvillr

Your probably right that it is the mule car .

Sorry did`nt mean to scare you like that wasn`t sure of your colour /

Sorry Dave what does that make me for having intentionally wanting to see you squirm... lol

It did say Shelby on it, but they wouldn't pop the hood and it didn't have the window sticker.

Those girls sure got around :party2:

Archived