TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well, after two plus years waiting, my day is around the corner!!!

Son of GT

Well Ladies and Gentleman, after so many months of waiting for this car, I have just confermed that NUMBER 12 will arrive by Wednesday of next week!!!!

:happy feet: :elefant: :happy feet: :elefant: :happy feet: :elefant: :happy feet:

Well Ladies and Gentleman, after so many months of waiting for this car, I have just confermed that NUMBER 12 will arrive by Wednesday of next week!!!!

:happy feet: :elefant: :happy feet: :elefant: :happy feet: :elefant: :happy feet:

What do you mean by "Number 12" ???

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

My dealer just confirmed my Shelby is due a week from some saturday.

Some saturday within 52 weks of june 2006? Think I will call the Doc tomorrow to see if they have ever had a prior case of PSDS.

What do you mean by "Number 12" ???

Serial number. My 500 is number 12. My car is pictured in the foreground of the "OK TO SHIP" photo.

Serial number. My 500 is number 12. My car is pictured in the foreground of the "OK TO SHIP" photo.

Are you a PL holder? Cause I'm in the same boat of 6/26 prod. date... 7/10-17 del.

Did someone tell you it was #12... we shouldn't find out till end of production by Cert.s

I, as PL holder, asked Andrew@SVT if I could in anyway get #33 and he said he has no control!

So you should be getting the one produced right before Carolls?

Are you a PL holder? Cause I'm in the same boat of 6/26 prod. date... 7/10-17 del.

Did someone tell you it was #12... we shouldn't find out till end of production by Cert.s

I, as PL holder, asked Andrew@SVT if I could in anyway get #33 and he said he has no control!

So you should be getting the one produced right before Carolls?

ACTUALLY I DISCOVERED THAT THE FIRST 60 WILL BE NUMBERED ZVHT88S575200012 FOR EXAMPLE. I ACTUALLY EMAILED THE DEALER THAT HAD THAT #37 CAR ON EBAY.

Congrats on your arrival (soon to be)!

Just talked top one of my local san diego dealers... He called to tell me that they got their 1st one in - a tungsten coupe. Salesman said it was darker than he predicted "almost looked black against the stripes".

Arrived on Friday - I didn't get down there in time to look at it :wacko: . 4 "bidders", final guy took it away that night with a trade in for 30 over! Ouch!, love the car, 30 year shelby club member, but NO WAY would I EVER even consider paying 30K over! How bad does one need to be the "first one?" Wow!

75K - Total Ford guy, and really need the back seats, but for that price one can get a new/very slightly used Z06.

I'll be waiting! See you all @ MSRP in about 18 months!

John351

Are you a PL holder?

No, I went through Ford's VIP channels so the car was ordered through the corporate office.

Cause I'm in the same boat of 6/26 prod. date... 7/10-17 del.

I believe that the production to delivery window is a bit longer than that. Mine was produced 06-06-06, and due to arrive by July 12th.

Did someone tell you it was #12...

Yes, I confermed that my VIN is 0000012, and yes, Carroll did recieve number 13.

we shouldn't find out till end of production by Cert.s

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean here.

I'm sure that's true. I just followed instructions dictated to me by FoMoCo's corporate office and did not specify it's VIN. I know why I got number 12, but I'm am not allowed to reveal that information right now in reverance to my friend that got me into the 500. However, it's quite possible that how and why I got number 12 will reveal itself to all in the next few days or so.

So you should be getting the one produced right before Caroll's?

I don't know if mine was going down the line in front of Carroll's because VIN's are assigned before production starts, and I as I have been advised by others here, the cars are not produced in VIN specific order. I just know that Carroll got VIN 13, and mine is VIN 12. My car is the one pictured in the OK TO SHIP photo to the left in the "links" column.

Son of GT

1st, thanks for answering so through!!! my statement about #s was that

No one will know what production # you have till Ford distributes Certificates of Authenticity

That is unless you are VIP :doh: ENJOY YOUR GT500 :party: Please post pics Tue.

Do you live in San Deigo? Miguel

Son of GT

1st, thanks for answering so through!!! my statement about #s was that

No one will know what production # you have till Ford distributes Certificates of Authenticity

That is unless you are VIP :doh: ENJOY YOUR GT500 :party: Please post pics Tue.

Do you live in San Deigo? Miguel

No Miguel, I live in the Los Angeles area. Thank you for your best wishes, and you can bet that I will be posting pictures just as soon as I can. By the way, I drove out to Hadley Auto Transport in Mira Loma today (Sunday) to see if my car was at the Railhead yet. It wasn't, but there was a black one there that is going to be loaded onto the truck sometime tonight or early in the morning and sent to the dealer. SO CAL MEMBERS, if you're waiting for a black one, you can start breathing again, because I saw your 500 today and it's on the way!!!

Archived