TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ARGH!!! ETA Changed Again!!!

FordGeek

OK...so my car was built on 06/12 with an initial ETA of 6/23. I figured that would move so the revised 6/30 date seemed reasonable. On July 3, the ETA was revised to 07/08. Today I call customer service, and now it's 07/15! When I originally considered a Porsche Cayman, I could order one and have it at the dealership in 4 weeks...this is after making an overseas trip. What is the deal folks! I'm glad to see some of them are finally hitting dealerships, but seriously - more than a month from production to delivery!? I really need a drink....

:banghead:

OK...so my car was built on 06/12 with an initial ETA of 6/23. I figured that would move so the revised 6/30 date seemed reasonable. On July 3, the ETA was revised to 07/08. Today I call customer service, and now it's 07/15! When I originally considered a Porsche Cayman, I could order one and have it at the dealership in 4 weeks...this is after making an overseas trip. What is the deal folks! I'm glad to see some of them are finally hitting dealerships, but seriously - more than a month from production to delivery!? I really need a drink....

:banghead:

I almost ordered a new ZO6, but I always wanted a Shelby so I ordered that and thought I would save a few bucks. At least with the ZO6 you can take factory delivery and get a car that performs like it has 500hp. The other bright side is you do not have to deal with the customer - NO SERVICE - at Ford.

I had a June 12th build and July 3rd, then 8th, and no maybe 14th delivery. It would be nice if Ford could get their ---- together on something.

msdcobra

Archived