TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY'S DELIVERING

oldimp,

Rode by the yard yesterday but didn't see anything. Was not able to scan the entire yard due to an ill- tempered security guard. Not the one I usually see there. Might have looked over 20-30% of yard in detail. F150s & F250s were blocking my view of most of the yard. Could not see any Mustangs. Hopefully it was there and I couldn't see it.

Chip

Thanks for looking, Chip! I found out yesterday that it is not as close as I had hoped! Earlier today I called the Ford Customer Service number I found on the forum here. The lady found my car in the system and said it was released with delivery window of 10-17 July. The way my luck is going it will be no earlier than 17 July! I'll get it posted on here as soon as I see it and I'll PM you, too!

Smitty

Thanks for looking, Chip! I found out yesterday that it is not as close as I had hoped! Earlier today I called the Ford Customer Service number I found on the forum here. The lady found my car in the system and said it was released with delivery window of 10-17 July. The way my luck is going it will be no earlier than 17 July! I'll get it posted on here as soon as I see it and I'll PM you, too!

Smitty

That's similar to the info I got. Was supposed to be delivered "week of July 1" which Customer Relations said could mean June 25 thru July 9. It arrived at the railyard on the 29th and was at the dealer on the 30th. I'm betting it arrives at the yard today or tomorrow.

I actually got better info from the VOPC than I did Customer Relations. I've got my fingers crossed that you get the call soon.

Chip

Hate to keep bringing this up but the psds is really getting bad. If anyone in the know could tell us how to do a vin search, I would greatly appreciate it. My car is going to Louisiana. Would that be BNSF?

From what I have tryed, you have to be Registered with the carrier

get that info.... I tried for over an hour to get Reg. and needed letter

from the Co. carrying for..... best bet is to have dealer talk to Regional Rep.

They can locate your car? My date just moved to the end of the month :banghead:

Archived