TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red insets for the doors and seats.

wildosvt

You have two choices for interior color - Charcoal or Charcoal with Crimson Red inserts. The upgrade included the brow, aluminum pedal covers and leather covered emergency brake handle. However, it did not include the inserts. hth

Exactly my understanding. But IIRC I did not see the "red inserts" on the option list when we ordered?

If you select the "order guide" here it doesnt show it either? This was exactly what we used for ordering (salesman had his own copy).

I guess I will have to talk to him and see.

Exactly my understanding. But IIRC I did not see the "red inserts" on the option list when we ordered?

If you select the "order guide" here it doesnt show it either? This was exactly what we used for ordering (salesman had his own copy).

The red inserts are not an "option". If you order the crimson interior...you get them.

Under interior the person ordering should have asked you if you wanted the crimson or black. the GW is Charcoal/Black and the GR is for Crimson

Under interior the person ordering should have asked you if you wanted the crimson or black. the GW is Charcoal/Black and the GR is for Crimson

My car is on Material hold and I am starting to believe it is because it was ordered with the Crimson interior...... :fan:

Archived