TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm back, sort of

Evil95GT

I'm baaaaaaaack (kind of).

Miss me?

:hysterical:

On 6/27, the GT was resurrected. After encountering several small bumps in the road to a successful 351W transplant, the car now runs. I'm still waiting for a registration sticker so that I can flog the car and see what it's really got, but so far, I've discovered the following: 1) The car has a stable idle; 2) The engine revs fast; 3) It seems like it's definitely money and time well spent; 4) Going carbed would have been sooooo much cheaper.

On 6/30, I returned to the job I loathe. The money is absolutely insane, and it keeps me coming back, but overall, I hate the job. There are alot of good people there, and I have many friends, but the environment is pretty shitty, and there's alot of tension. However, it's providing me with more money to spend on the car, the kids, and vacations.

I'm planning on hitting up Norwalk's FFW on 7/8. I'm not quite sure which car I'll take, but I'm definitely taking the good camera, hoping to snap some pics of a few worthy cars.

Did I miss anything good? Anyone take delivery yet?

:roses:

Missed ya...... like a toothache ;)

it's been eventful, I think we can say. How's things at your end? See you next weekend at Norwalk. Just look for the green Bullitt running low nines....... I'll be in the green Bullitt beside it running low 11's ;)

Hope to see you saturday

Well, I've tried to do some catching up by reading what's gone down since I've been gone. You're right..........seems like I missed alot, but it's one of those things ya just don't miss, if you know what I'm saying. :)

All is well here. I'm planning on FFW on Saturday (we'll meet up, Paul), and my registration sticker should be here by Thursday. Pics and vids to follow for sure.

Hi Michele

It's sure been quiet around here!

Welcome back, you're just in time to find out who's getting the first batch of Shelbys ...

Thanks Doug! :woohoo: I'm really anxious to see everyone take delivery and post lots of pics.

P.S. Since it's been quiet, I'll be sure to make lots of good noise before I go back to hell (work).

You have no idea how I'd love to join y'all.

One of the downsides of living in a small town is the lack of racing op's.

The upside is no traffic - less crime - and low taxes!

Y'all have fun and race hard, you hear? :shift:

Oh, you drag racers are so sexy! :baby:

Shift This! :fan:

Gee.... Thanks I guess :)

You have no idea how I'd love to join y'all.

Y'all have fun and race hard, you hear? :shift:

is there any other way?

Goal is to race, have fun and come home with the engine internals still internal :hysterical:

I'm baaaaaaaack (kind of).

I'm planning on hitting up Norwalk's FFW on 7/8. I'm not quite sure which car I'll take, but I'm definitely taking the good camera, hoping to snap some pics of a few worthy cars.

:roses:

Hey Michelle, still plans to go to FFW in Bristol too the weekend of Aug 5th?

We will be there coming over from The Netherlands. Couple of weeks to go for our 23 days trip. :happy feet:

Archived