TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Value of This Site

RUFDRAFT

We're all Mustang enthusiasts here.

But - I've learned we're so much more.

I've had some issues with a Troll recently!

The outpouring of support has amazed me.

We may be spread out across the country (and the world), but we're connected so very closely.

I sit at my keyboard night after night, typing out responses to those I've never met, yet when the going got rough, my brother's reached out with support.

Your responses have given me a feeling of - brotherhood - in an ever-increasing impersonal world.

You all Rock. :rockon:

Guest evilchris

We may be spread out across the country (and the world), but we're connected so very closely.

I sit at my keyboard night after night, typing out responses to those I've never met, yet when the going got rough, my brother's reached out with support.

Your responses have given me a feeling of - brotherhood - in an ever-increasing impersonal world.

rofl

+1 We are here for ya Ruf :cheerleader:

Most of us would consider it a privilege to help out another human being.

You know my thoughts on this. :party: And some of us do enjoy a reasoned, practicle debate, especially with fellow enthusiasts. Its unfortunate that some peoples idea of time well spent is being obnoxious, or even hurtful; however there are remedy's in society for creatures like that.

Archived