TEAM SHELBY FORUM

All Ford Reunion Oakville head office meet

Pony Ride

Just a posible location for us to meet at. In late August there will be an event held in the parking lot of Ford Oakvilles head offfice for all Fords ( original no mods) cars. This is some thing you have to sign up for but there is no cost. I found an entry forum last year in old autos but have not found one for this year event. I would think the date would be around the 20th . Do we have any one interested in going? I should have my Shelby before then.

Just a posible location for us to meet at. In late August there will be an event held in the parking lot of Ford Oakvilles head offfice for all Fords ( original no mods) cars. This is some thing you have to sign up for but there is no cost. I found an entry forum last year in old autos but have not found one for this year event. I would think the date would be around the 20th . Do we have any one interested in going? I should have my Shelby before then.

I willbe going but you have to apply & be accepted, haven`t heard of anything about this years show.

It would be great to see you & anyone that has anew Shelby. If I find out anything I will let you know.

I willbe going but you have to apply & be accepted, haven`t heard of anything about this years show.

It would be great to see you & anyone that has anew Shelby. If I find out anything I will let you know.

Any chance this and any other event can be postponed till I get my Shelby in Say ....well between Sepetmber and December...hows that for a confirmation....I'll have to live vicariously through you guys...can't see showing up for this event in our Mini Van!

Cheers,

Requis

Archived