TEAM SHELBY FORUM

back to being a FORD man.

:rant::hysterical::baby: :happy feet: After a few month of suffering and loosing a few years off my life I have finally signed a deal for a Grabber Orange with white stripes loaded with all 3 options. I think I am on top of the world today. I ended up getting for 53k drive out. Thats every thing i think I did pretty good. So guys just to let every one Know that there is still hope out there. :happy feet: :bandance: :roses::sos: :wacko:

I AM ONE HAPPY HAPPY MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice...good find. Deals are tough to come by right now.

What was your experience shopping around? Were you looking for one "on the ground?" Did you find many that hadn't been spoken for? It sounds like you've been shopping around for a while...Did you think pricing is "softening" now that deliveries are taking place or are the first deliveries creating more demand?

Did you take delivery? Pictures, pictures, pictures. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

:rant::hysterical::baby: :happy feet: After a few month of suffering and loosing a few years off my life I have finally signed a deal for a Grabber Orange with white stripes loaded with all 3 options. I think I am on top of the world today. I ended up getting for 53k drive out. Thats every thing i think I did pretty good. So guys just to let every one Know that there is still hope out there. :happy feet: :bandance: :roses::sos: :wacko:

I AM ONE HAPPY HAPPY MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Burned!!!!!

What did you end up ordering???

Was this car on a lot, or is it yet to be built???

Where are you from???

KingCobra.

Congrats. That's only about $4k over MSRP - pretty good deal. I don't suppose that had any more did they? :-)

That was the last one they had available

Nice...good find. Deals are tough to come by right now.

What was your experience shopping around? Were you looking for one "on the ground?" Did you find many that hadn't been spoken for? It sounds like you've been shopping around for a while...Did you think pricing is "softening" now that deliveries are taking place or are the first deliveries creating more demand?

Did you take delivery? Pictures, pictures, pictures. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I shopped all over, On the ground in the air and all over the net! I do think prices are dropping just based off ebay. People are only bidding around 55k to 60k And it was higher than that earlier this year.

You know even though I have signed the deal I will not rest until I have it.

Congratulations Burned!!!!!

What did you end up ordering???

Was this car on a lot, or is it yet to be built???

Where are you from???

KingCobra.

I am in Atlanta and the car had already been order but it was what I was looking for.

It's a loaded coupe Grabber Orange White Stripes. I have had many dealers in my area Quote me between 70k and 80k plus tax tag and title.

So for me to get it at 53k drive out I think is awesom. :bandance: :happy feet: :happy feet: :bandance: :bandance:

Archived