TEAM SHELBY FORUM

OK To Ship...but where are they?

FordGeek

Since the thumbs up was given to ship the GT500s, I have yet to hear from anyone on this, or any other, forum that they've seen them arriving at their local dealerships. OrangeSnake's sister got hers; but I assume her close proximity to Flat Rock made it a no-brainer to be one of first to take ownership. But surely, someone else on this forum should have begun to have "sightings" by this week. Also, does anyone have a clue as to what will happen to those cars that are complete and awaiting shipment during the shutdown? Robert, do you know if they will continue to ship out even during the plant outage? It's so close I can almost taste it, but it just seems that things are taking longer than expected.

:shrug:

Also, does anyone have a clue as to what will happen to those cars that are complete and awaiting shipment during the shutdown? Robert, do you know if they will continue to ship out even during the plant outage? :shrug:

I believe I read elsewhere that shipping is independent of the plant annual 2-week shutdown.

Archived