TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Red button on Selby GT500 convt.

gt500hp

Guest evilchris

post-4951-1151462654_thumb.jpgCan anyone chime in an let us know what this controls.

That's the "shed 400 lbs so I can win a race" button. Sorry, had to.

That's the "shed 400 lbs so I can win a race" button. Sorry, had to.

Hey chris...That's funny! :hysterical:

I thought maybe it was an eject button!

Got that idea from being in the Air Force for 20 years.

Forgive the spelling error (Shelby), my fingers seem to be larger than the keys.

With the slots in its face, it looks more like somesort of an alarm or buzzer. Or maybe its an Air Freshener. If we could zoom in on that part of the picture, we could read the decal under whatever it is.

Some pretty good guesses what button is. It is REALLy the button to flip your license plate so when you BLOW the doors off that Zoh6 they cannot turn your plate number into your insurance company for payment for the doors they lost!

That was original reason. The update is the Button will not be on production cars because you will go by so fast on the zoh6 they will not be able to read your plate anyway. Cool because they would have to be somewhat blind to buy the z06 when they knew the shelby was coming out in the first place....

You're dreaming. Unless you're modding. Maybe.

Shelby_convt.jpgCan anyone chime in an let us know what this controls.

Okay Guys lets get serious . I had to call Shelby to ask him ,as you can see he is in a vert. & has a grin on his face . He had just finished coming off the track & he said that vets were still out there trying to catch him (nitrous anyone)

You're dreaming. Unless you're modding. Maybe.

not a dream my freind but with a few mod's very easly DONE! :bandance: yOU DON'T BELEIVE COME DOWN TO TORONTO NEXT SUMMER AND I WILL PERSONLY SHOW YOU!! :party: SORRY GUY'S JUST GOT BACK FROM MONTREAL FOR THE F-1!!AMAZING FIRST TIME AND NO EAR PLUG'S GOTA LOVE THAT SOUND!.BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! :shift:

not a dream my freind but with a few mod's very easly DONE! :bandance: yOU DON'T BELEIVE COME DOWN TO TORONTO NEXT SUMMER AND I WILL PERSONLY SHOW YOU!! :party: SORRY GUY'S JUST GOT BACK FROM MONTREAL FOR THE F-1!!AMAZING FIRST TIME AND NO EAR PLUG'S GOTA LOVE THAT SOUND!.BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! :shift:

Uh, Corvettes can be modded too, right?

http://www.lingenfelter.com/LingenfelterC6...rboCorvette.htm

Dre-e-e-e-eam, dream dream dream.

Guest evilchris

Some pretty good guesses what button is. It is REALLy the button to flip your license plate so when you BLOW the doors off that Zoh6 they cannot turn your plate number into your insurance company for payment for the doors they lost!

That was original reason. The update is the Button will not be on production cars because you will go by so fast on the zoh6 they will not be able to read your plate anyway. Cool because they would have to be somewhat blind to buy the z06 when they knew the shelby was coming out in the first place....

Yeah because as we all know the GT500 can just smoke a Z06! rofl

Archived