TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HERE IS WHAT THE NEW BOSS SHOULD LOOK LIKE.

stangman7

Check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mustangforums.com/upfiles/38353...32DC2BE0BDE.jpg

heres closeup of quater panel

http://www.mustangforums.com/upfiles/38353...3254B212DD7.jpg

WOW now thats hot..

LEAVE THE RETRO LOOK IN THE INTERIOR !

that looks SO good..

looks like the old ones!!!!

Theyd have to be carefull not to MODERNIZE it any more AT ALL from this though!

perhaps change the back a little...

BUT DANG.

they would have to remember not to aerodynamic or modernize the look of the car ANY MORE

than this. If it had more it would RUIN THE RETRO LOOK.

This car screams 69 BOSS and thats how the new BOSS should look.

Give it a diff look than the shelby. History demands this.

the 69 BOSS -REBORN... THE PERFECT NEW BOSS.

REMEMBER LEAVE THE RETRO... DO NOT MODERNIZE TOO MUCH.

• 1 month later...

the best feature on there is they lost the hockeystick- that leaves a lot more striping possibilities- the 70 boss pictured, and the reverse 'c' from 69 would both fit perfectly without clashing with that crease.

The only real stripe that works with the existing crease is a forward c stripe, and it just dont seem to call out to me...

• 1 month later...

I was playing around with Photoshop last night and came up with this.

If we're lucky, maybe the next Boss will look similar to my fantasy....

Ooo, that's a nice mix of old and new.

I was also plating in photoshop, toning down the GT-r into someting like this:

post-4902-1158348108_thumb.jpg

post-4902-1158348108_thumb.jpg

Looking good Dan, just needs a short, adjustable pedestal spoiler in the rear and we are set!! Make mine black of course

thanks, ...I took the tall GT-R spoiler off, but it needs one about half the GT-R's height. I also removed the side exhausts and qtr-window gas filler and a coupl eother doo-dads <lol>

I really like the GT-R front clip -- nice blend of GT500 and serious racer.

Black would be super classy for sure -- I would't opt for orange, but I hope there'll be couple of light-colored choices too. I could actually like a white, or the mustang deep-red metalic (whatever it's called). I personally love blue metallic (like my old 68) but somehow that doesn't work on a Boss, I think -- not sure why.. maybe it's too 'pretty' and a Boss has to be 'meaner' ..can't go wrong with black tho ;).

thanks, ...I took the tall GT-R spoiler off, but it needs one about half the GT-R's height. I also removed the side exhausts and qtr-window gas filler and a coupl eother doo-dads <lol>

I really like the GT-R front clip -- nice blend of GT500 and serious racer.

Black would be super classy for sure -- I would't opt for orange, but I hope there'll be couple of light-colored choices too. I could actually like a white, or the mustang deep-red metalic (whatever it's called). I personally love blue metallic (like my old 68) but somehow that doesn't work on a Boss, I think -- not sure why.. maybe it's too 'pretty' and a Boss has to be 'meaner' ..can't go wrong with black tho ;).

I hear what you are saying about the blue but I can't help thinking that Vista Blue would look sweet on the new Boss. Of course, I'd love to have one of each.... :happy feet:

november at participating Ford dealers

Hey Flashback,

Which Ford dealers are those.. is there a website we can go to?

Or are you just going to keep dropping these little turds in every thread you can? <lol>

If you have something to sell, there has to be information and prices or something. Can you share anything with us?

• 1 month later...

Archived