TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canada Delivery

shel-b001

My order was pulled on Friday - My saleman is going to send me all of the info (VIN, Build Date, Box Car#) when he gets a chance.

The sales manager told me on Friday that end of August / Early Sept. is probably when my car willl be in Richmond.

So the 1 per month theory actually is not too far out of wack.

He told me that they have not gotten their first car and the new FOB his lot date is July 25/06. This is at Richport Ford in Richmond, B.C.

PS - Their Presidents Award Dealership.

Thats it for now - Good luck to all but I do not see any posting of cars arriving ??????????????????????

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My order was pulled on Friday - My saleman is going to send me all of the info (VIN, Build Date, Box Car#) when he gets a chance.

The sales manager told me on Friday that end of August / Early Sept. is probably when my car willl be in Richmond.

So the 1 per month theory actually is not too far out of wack.

He told me that they have not gotten their first car and the new FOB his lot date is July 25/06. This is at Richport Ford in Richmond, B.C.

PS - Their Presidents Award Dealership.

Thats it for now - Good luck to all but I do not see any posting of cars arriving ??????????????????????

Good news, but I would hope that you would get your car sooner then the end of August. As of Friday my dealers first showed produced but had not been release to shipping. He said it looks like they are holding on to them for some time. I am keeping my fingers cross they will arrive late this week. Good luck to you as well

Good news, but I would hope that you would get your car sooner then the end of August. As of Friday my dealers first showed produced but had not been release to shipping. He said it looks like they are holding on to them for some time. I am keeping my fingers cross they will arrive late this week. Good luck to you as well

I hope so too. Thanks

No news on Canadian deliveries - Anybody ?

Last discussion that I had with my dealer he gave me a July 25/06 for his first.

They are a President Award Dealership, so I imagine that this would give them some priority.

Still waiting..... Arrival at my Dealer was supposed to be on Tuesday. Guess not!!

Unless the Owner is having some fun with it. :rant:

Any update on the vehicle? I'm four behind you in line so I'm kind of anxious to see how you make out. Keep us posted.

Hi Joe. Nothing yet. Maybe this week? My friend, who's #3, still hasn't even been told to come in and fill out a Purchase Agreement! Bruce was off on vacation this week.

Great news! for sure its party time :party: what is your build week, and delivery date?

Does the attachment not open ? First timethat I have added an outside attachment to a posting.

Build Date = August 4/06.

Delivery Date = August 20/06. Dealer said plus or minus five days.

VIN 1ZVHT885275221544

Does any one know how you tell what # my car is ?

Does the attachment not open ? First timethat I have added an outside attachment to a posting.

VIN 1ZVHT885275221544

Excellent news Roberto!! :rockon:

VIN 1ZVHT885275221544

Hi Roberto

Thats great news.

Did you say you were # 5 on Scott's list? I am #4 I hope it's on the same truck. Are you driving it

back to AB? I live in Westbank and will fly and drive.

Hi Roberto

Thats great news.

Did you say you were # 5 on Scott's list? I am #4 I hope it's on the same truck. Are you driving it

back to AB? I live in Westbank and will fly and drive.

Is it Monty ?

Yes #5 on the list.

Scott called me on the weekend told me you seen my postings on this website. Yes, driving back to Edmonton after I get it. Of course that will be after I take a week off and possibly take it to San Fran. and back up the Oregon coast. We will see, thats a lot of driving over 9 days.

Rod

Of course that will be after I take a week off and possibly take it to San Fran. and back up the Oregon coast. We will see, thats a lot of driving over 9 days.

Rod

Hey Rod

Let me know when you're heading south, I had the same idea for a run up and down the coast after I get my car.

I live on Vancouver Island, and the car is coming through Coastal Ford in Burnaby. That would be a great road trip!

Hey Rod

Let me know when you're heading south, I had the same idea for a run up and down the coast after I get my car.

I live on Vancouver Island, and the car is coming through Coastal Ford in Burnaby. That would be a great road trip!

Will let you know my plans. If I do not go south I will be on the Island, Tofino & Comox area possibly some time in Victoria. Want to look at some land around Comox area, heard its still reasonably priced.

When is your car suppose to be arriving ?

Dealerships first Shelby landed today in Southern Ontario :bandance: Arrive this morning. Mine now shows Delivery Aug. 2nd. This is the first one I have seen and like others have said, picture are not as good as seeing the real thing.

Dealerships first Shelby landed today in Southern Ontario :bandance: Arrive this morning. Mine now shows Delivery Aug. 2nd. This is the first one I have seen and like others have said, picture are not as good as seeing the real thing.

For your sake I hope so Kevin! My July 11th Delivery is now August 8th!! :banghead:

I dug a little deeper. Ford says that if you had a Shelby that was produced during the week of June 25th and it had Top Stripes ordered, Mine, it was held up during the July 1st to July 17th AAI Plant Shutdown. Mine was finally released today, is on a Carrier and will probably be put in a Yard somewhere for a week! :banghead:

Oh Boy............................ :shrug:

Will let you know my plans. If I do not go south I will be on the Island, Tofino & Comox area possibly some time in Victoria. Want to look at some land around Comox area, heard its still reasonably priced.

When is your car suppose to be arriving ?

Land and housing prices are about third to half that of Victoria in the Comox area, average price here is $400K!

I was at the dealer on Saturday - the sales manager said the car is sitting in the rail marshalling yard with a thousand other cars waiting for transporters to truck them out. It's so close ... at least it's American made and not sitting at the bottom of the Pacific with them Toyota's eh?

Land and housing prices are about third to half that of Victoria in the Comox area, average price here is $400K!

I was at the dealer on Saturday - the sales manager said the car is sitting in the rail marshalling yard with a thousand other cars waiting for transporters to truck them out. It's so close ... at least it's American made and not sitting at the bottom of the Pacific with them Toyota's eh?

Hey Doug,

When I was looking into my car today they checked the yard at Delta (where the cars are recieved off the rail) and he told me there were no Shelby's there at all. Mine was appearently produced June 30th, but can't find out whether or not it is still in Michigan???

KingCobra.

Hey Doug,

When I was looking into my car today they checked the yard at Delta (where the cars are recieved off the rail) and he told me there were no Shelby's there at all. Mine was appearently produced June 30th, but can't find out whether or not it is still in Michigan???

KingCobra.

The sales manager tells me that the cars are shipped to Annacis Island off the Richmond Freeway - no where near Delta.

I called Ford, they said the car was approved for import, and is due in anytime now. My build date was June 26. Maybe yours has been held up for stripes like 07 Shelby's?

The sales manager tells me that the cars are shipped to Annacis Island off the Richmond Freeway - no where near Delta.

I called Ford, they said the car was approved for import, and is due in anytime now. My build date was June 26. Maybe yours has been held up for stripes like 07 Shelby's?

Hey guys;

I spent 10yrs in Richmond, now in Edmonton since 2002. There are a few different staging/marshalling areas for cars around that area. I know of three (when I lived there) - Annacis Island, Queensborough, and also one at at the south end of #5 Road in Richmond right onthe south arm of the Fraser, plus I am sure thta there are several others. If I still lived there I could drive by for you and check it out.

I will put a post up when Richport gets their first, it was supppose to be yesterday.

Archived