TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Not right at all

someone ought to call them on it in a public viewable message on ebay

If there's one thing I've learned on the forum it's that dealers don't necessarilly know everything, and in some instances know very little. This is possibly just an honest mistake. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I've just sent him a very non offensive email, now it'll be fun to see what he does.

I emailed them thru eBay and told them they should change it and why. We'll see.

:shift:

bj

Do you know what I have learned about car dealers there are quite a few that are shady dealers.

Just reading the forum of all the stories about problems with dealers & some of the things they pull.

Don`t get me wrong there are alot of honest dealers(eg. Five Oh) out there you just have to shop around

& do your homework. THere are lots of scams on e-bay every day "ca.ve.at emp.tor"

Do you know what I have learned about car dealers there are quite a few that are shady dealers.

Just reading the forum of all the stories about problems with dealers & some of the things they pull.

Don`t get me wrong there are alot of honest dealers(etc. Five Oh) out there you just have to shop around

& do your homework. THere are lots of scams on e-bay every day "ca.ve.at emp.tor"

True enough, but I have also learned that the people you hear from are the ones that are unhappy. It makes me think that for every bad one you hear about there are a few good ones out there. Like I said, let's see if he changes the ad. With all the people emailing him, he shouldn't have any excuse not to.

So plaster the seller with questions about this issue. I just sent one. I think the questions show up at the bottom of the auction.

Edit: Well, I just looked and my comment doesn't show up on the auction. Naive of me to think it would.

They only show if the seller wants them too. I guess the he felt the truth would hurt his sale. If you email Ebay, they may pull the auction though.

Archived