TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

My car is being built this week!

That is all ;)

Good deal...I know the feeling Kaylan! My car is actually awaiting transport and I feel just as excited as when my children were born! Sounds pathetic, but hay, I was a car nut long before I was a Daddy! :hysterical:

My car is being built this week!

That is all ;)

I'm "bucked" and slated to be produced this week. Delivery slated for 7/12. Congrats. Wave when you drive past, OK?

:shift:

bj

Great for the people who have info. Think Ford forgot us PL holders. Still no build or VIN info. I was promised car would be built in June. Have heard nothing. :shrug:

Once a week I go to dealer to look at build list and its listed but nothing going on. Says S001 as order number...

S001 is nothing but an internal order number at the dealership. It means nothing to Ford. When did you order your car?

:shift:

bj

Congrats, Kaylan! :happy feet:

I'm getting jealous now...I ordered from a very small dealer who says he has no idea when the car will be built. And then there are my concerns that he might give the car to someone else...as we've read can happen.

In any event, I'm glad the GT500s are getting delivered!

Great for the people who have info. Think Ford forgot us PL holders. Still no build or VIN info. I was promised car would be built in June. Have heard nothing. :shrug:

Once a week I go to dealer to look at build list and its listed but nothing going on. Says S001 as order number...

TwinTurboBoss,

I am also a powerlease holder and my car is being built this week

with the rest of these guys. I have talked to Andrew too many times

to remember but it seems he has no control :fan:

I do remember when I leased my 04 I was told mine would

be the the 1st produced. :rant: Well it wasn't and if not for my PSDS

I still wouldn't have one on order. July 1st is the deadline for PLs.

I strongly suggest you find a dealer with the truth and go straight to the G.M.

The dealer I'm with will order your car and will go below

MSRP if you give him the allocation.

PM me if your interested for more info. I'm in San Diego

Hey Paul, don't forget I'm Three Whole VIN Numbers ahead of You!! 9884 vs 9887 :poke:

Awesome!! :banvictory:

Both of those VINs are before mine, but my car is already "produced"! I just wish it said "shipped" or even "released"! I need it to get to shipping before the shutdown! Shipping folks will be working through the shutdown!

Both of those VINs are before mine, but my car is already "produced"! I just wish it said "shipped" or even "released"! I need it to get to shipping before the shutdown! Shipping folks will be working through the shutdown!

Hey Oldimp, don't tell him that! :rolleyes: I was feeling so Superior!! :bowdown:

Don't forget to call me so that I can bring my camera and live vicariously through you!!

:shift::party:

Requis

I will definitely call you as soon as I get the info

Hmmmmmm

Hey Oldimp, don't tell him that! :rolleyes: I was feeling so Superior!! :bowdown:

HA! ;)

What might be cool is to have someone with you when you take delivery.

They should have a tape recorder to capture your "first ride" thoughts for us.

Then, you could post an audio clip - so others might get a kick out of your reactions. :happy feet:

I should have majored in Marketing.... :rockon:

What might be cool is to have someone with you when you take delivery.

They should have a tape recorder to capture your "first ride" thoughts for us.

Then, you could post an audio clip - so others might get a kick out of your reactions. :happy feet:

I should have majored in Marketing.... :rockon:

I can pretty much tell you what it'll be like already. I'll walk up to the car with this real big goofey grin on my face, my kids ..... and wife will be talking to me but I won't hear a word they're saying, I'll just see their lips moving and no sounds will be coming out. I will walk around the car, sit in it ......and then my eyes will roll back in my head......and then I'll feel the force of my wife's fist into my left temple as she gets tired of talking while I'm not listening. I'll start it up and the entire process will start all over. :happy feet:

Hey, maybe I should be a screenwriter. ;)

I can pretty much tell you what it'll be like already. I'll walk up to the car with this real big goofey grin on my face, my kids ..... and wife will be talking to me but I won't hear a word they're saying, I'll just see their lips moving and no sounds will be coming out. I will walk around the car, sit in it ......and then my eyes will roll back in my head......and then I'll feel the force of my wife's fist into my left temple as she gets tired of talking while I'm not listening. I'll start it up and the entire process will start all over. :happy feet:

Hey, maybe I should be a screenwriter. ;)

I know the feeling, been through it many times with each new ride. Nothing quite like it! I remember my very first car at 16 years old, needless to say I couldn't sleep for two nites. It's great!

Best of luck with your new ride! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Archived