TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone live near the Hapeville railyard around Atlanta?

I live in Mcdoungh Ga and work about 5 min. from the Hapvile plant.

Damn I didnt even think about it. Are they shipping the Shelby by rail ? If so I used to work there. It was called T&S services then I am not sure if it still is. Oh man, I feel sorry for everyone if they are! I know unloading the cars off the train is a young mans Job and we used to take the Gt Mustangs out in the upper parking area and burn dounghnuts all over the parking lot.

Wow, So much for the break in period!

I will go by there maybe wed. or Thursday.

Damn I didnt even think about it. Are they shipping the Shelby by rail ? If so I used to work there. It was called T&S services then I am not sure if it still is. Oh man, I feel sorry for everyone if they are! I know unloading the cars off the train is a young mans Job and we used to take the Gt Mustangs out in the upper parking area and burn dounghnuts all over the parking lot.

THANKS A BUNCH!!!! When the Excursions came out in 2000 I went to the yard and they let me in to look. I walked around, found the exact color I wanted, wrote down the dealer info from the window sticker, then I called them to make an offer. The dealership GM was shocked it was at the yard. He got the surprise he wanted from someone he had never even met. The SUV was destined for south Ga.

Let us know what you find and please write down the dealers who are receiving them.

I have seen a window sticker that says "RAIL" on it and another that says "OCNVOY".

What's the scoop? Did you make the trip? Were there in Shelby's in the yard? I'm anxious to make the trip myself, but it is about an hour drive for me and I would be lucky to get inside for a sneak peek.

Archived