TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 - NEWS FOR 23 JUNE 2006

All those Shelby's rolling off the line is a good site indeed! If I were Ron Pratte I'd be shaking from head to toe when sitting in the car with Mr. Shelby. Worth a $600,000 donation to his charity? I guess if you have that kind of dinero!

Click here for the article! :woohoo:

They were rolling off of the line as well!

We'll have some more news, photos and video clips up later. Right now, I'm going :kuko:

Thank you very much Robert for the constant updates, photos & vids - Its really helping us with our PSDS, hopefully we will all make it it thru this traumatic experience.

I am very glad to see that #1 is G.Orange with Tungsten stripes, just like mines gonna be - Yes, I am bragging, but have been waiting a very, very long time to do so.

Mr. $600,000 gets number 2, Carroll gets number 13. I wonder who gets number 1? Is that the car that will go into the Ford museum, or will Wm. Clay get it?

Nice job Robert. Thanks for your efforts.

Thank you very much Robert for the constant updates, photos & vids - Its really helping us with our PSDS, hopefully we will all make it it thru this traumatic experience.

I am very glad to see that #1 is G.Orange with Tungsten stripes, just like mines gonna be - Yes, I am bragging, but have been waiting a very, very long time to do so.

G. Orange in the #2 car officially! :doh:

Wonder what color #1 really is and who got it?

I don't know what we are paying you Robert but I think you need a 100% raise NOW!

Thanks for everything!

The last time i checked 100% of nothing is still nothing. I'm trying to help in a small way by suggesting to automotive business type people that deal with cars, trucks & parts to contact him about advertising on this website due to the high volume of hits per day this site gets. That's how I help pay him back even if it's only a small one.

Keep up the good work StangsUnleashed Crew!

Archived